PDA

View Full Version : Steve Perry

Robert
September 3rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
The man could/can sing! Some people are born with golden vocal cords.

wU_XCpC6HdE
xShgBXY3kUc

bigG
September 3rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
+1 boss! One of the great rock voices! :dude:

Spudman
September 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM
There is a multi part documentary on You Tube about the history of Journey and it's really quite amazing. He brought so much to the game that it was going to be amost impossible not to be successful. He's got/had an amazing voice.

Kazz
September 4th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Steve Perry is one of my favorite singers.....even his solo stuff was great, but combined they were unstoppable.....the story of the new guy singing for Journey is pretty incredible too....and if you just turn on the tv and dont look at it you would swear that it is Steve singing.

jpfeifer
September 4th, 2009, 09:48 AM
+1 on Steve Perry. I think that he has one of the best rock vocal sounds of anyone. This is a God-given talent.
-- Jim

marnold
September 4th, 2009, 11:12 AM
There was a girl who lived across the street from me when I was growing up who looked just like Steve Perry.

Spudman
September 4th, 2009, 10:15 PM
There was a girl who lived across the street from me when I was growing up who looked just like Steve Perry.

Hmmm. I don't know if that's good or bad.:messedup:

I met a girl that looked like Pete Townsend once. I signed an autograph to her "you'd better you bet". I don't know if she got it.:dude:

marnold
September 5th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Hmmm. I don't know if that's good or bad.:messedup:
It wasn't good. When it comes to looks, Steve Perry is a great singer. Then throw in the whole gender thing and you have a heapin' helpin' o' trouble.

Tone2TheBone
September 8th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Agreed. Downloaded an old live album from Journey last week cause I was thinking I didn't have enough Neal Schon but Steve's voice was a plus.

Spudman
September 8th, 2009, 08:54 PM
The thing I appreciate about Steve (other than his awesome name) is that his pitch is always spot on and he makes singing seem so effortless. I wish I could do that.

hagarfreak33
September 19th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Great singer-don't know why he's hiding-I read he recorded some songs with nuno from extreme a while back-but they haven't surfaced.