PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend ?

street music
September 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Hey all, hope you have a great and safe holiday weekend. Be careful driving and spend time with those you love and what you love.

peachhead
September 4th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks, Street, and you and yours do the same! I don't plan on really going anywhere, just catching up on some things here at home.
The rest of you Fretters have a good one!

Kodiak3D
September 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hey all, hope you have a great and safe holiday weekend. Be careful driving and spend time with those you love and what you love.

Right back at ya, Dad :D Be safe with Mom this weekend.

Brian Krashpad
September 5th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Back atcha.

Should be low-key since the boy has swine flu and can't go anywhere. Had a performance last night at a BBQ at church with a new band, church praise band practice in an hour, then church Gator football parking detail this afternoon and evening, and play in church tomorrow. More church than I'm used to, haha!

bigoldron
September 5th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Back atcha.

Should be low-key since the boy has swine flu and can't go anywhere. Had a performance last night at a BBQ at church with a new band, church praise band practice in an hour, then church Gator football parking detail this afternoon and evening, and play in church tomorrow. More church than I'm used to, haha!

Well, the church is like chicken noodle soup. It ain't gonna hurt you! :D

Hope your son gets well soon. College girl made it home fine last night. We won the football game and, other than church tomorrow morning, the rest of the weekend will be spent resting and relaxing!

Have a great weekend guys and gals! :AOK:

birv2
September 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Having sister and mother in law over this afternoon, visiting our new apt for the first time. So lots of house-cleaning and potato salad-making to get ready.

Then catch up time the rest of the weekend. Hope to have some serious guitar practice time for an hour or two.

Have a safe and happy weekend, Fretters!