PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to my lovely Childbride!

luvmyshiner
September 5th, 2009, 09:44 AM
I know better than to tell you how old she is. Whatever her age may be, she's a helluva lot younger than me.:rotflmao: Happy birthday to the love of my life.

We're off to tour the St. Arnold's Brewery and celebrate! :beer:

aeolian
September 5th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday from me too, CB!

Brian Krashpad
September 5th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Woo-hoo, congrats!

But... pics or Childbride doesn't exist.

;)

kiteman
September 5th, 2009, 10:56 AM
HBCB! :dude:

Katastrophe
September 5th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Happy birthday, CB!!!!

evenkeel
September 5th, 2009, 12:18 PM
We're off to tour the St. Arnold's Brewery and celebrate! :beer:

So let's think this over. It's CB's birthday and you're going to a brewery!! :D Shiner, I've said this before but you need to hold onto that woman!!!!

Happy Birthday CB!!!

Kazz
September 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Happy Birthday to my fellow Kiss fan.

sumitomo
September 5th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Happy Birthday CB have a great day!!!! Sumi:D

bigoldron
September 5th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Happiest of Birthdays to our spirit, our soul, and our conscience - our beloved ChildBride!!! Hope you have a great day! :bravo: :beer: :AOK: :dude: :rockon: :beavisnbutthead:

sunvalleylaw
September 5th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Happy B-day CB! :beer:

Robert
September 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Happy CB Day!

May Shiner bring you lots of fun today!

bigG
September 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Happy Bday, CB! :beer:

R_of_G
September 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM
happiest of birthdays to you CB!!!!!!!!!!

:dude:

marnold
September 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Happy birthday to a woman who amazingly has just as bad taste in men as my wife does!

Algonquin
September 5th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Happy Birthday CB :bravo:
Cheers :beer:

SuperSwede
September 6th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Happy Birthday!!

piebaldpython
September 6th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Happy Birthday CB!! :beer: +1 to what bigoldron said. :master:

Blaze
September 6th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Bonne FĂȘte !! -- Happy Birthday !! CB.. :beer:

Blaze..

luvmyshiner
September 6th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Well, yesterday turned out to be quite the day. Started out with the tour of Saint Arnold's brewery . . . VERY cool, then went to a little pub called the Flying Saucer in downtown Houston, then went next door to a little whiskey bar. CB is still asleep.:rotflmao:

Today we're going to see District 9, then the boy is taking us to yet ANOTHER local pub that he likes. I'm not sure how much more of this my liver can take. :messedup: It's a good thing I've been in training!:beer:

Childbride
September 6th, 2009, 02:53 PM
thanks, y'all! :)

'keel... st. arnold's was really cool. we hung out with a couple of the byproxy's buds all day, and at the flying saucer, since this was kind of a special bday, i got this bright idea.

german girl needs to meet german beer.

i had a spaten oktoberfest.

apparently, spaten is code for 'you have 30 min until your brain is erased'... :beer:

we had a lot of fun.

btw, district 9 was da bomb. two thumbs up. :AOK:

peachhead
September 6th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hey, sorry I missed it- glad to hear you had a good one!!

Spudman
September 6th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Oh sure, I go away and people start celebrating. Sheesh.

Happiest of days to you CB. If you get this late (I know you will because I'm late to the thread) enjoy another birthday celebration on me. :beer:

Childbride
September 6th, 2009, 10:52 PM
you know how kids go through that 'why' stage?

i actually had a question that tickled my dad.

'where do all the roads go, daddy?'

he thought about that a bit. cocked his head, mused.

'kimber, sometimes you just have to walk some of those roads and find out for yourself'

it was good to walk some different roads this weekend.

it was an adventure.

i'm listening to byproxy and shiner laugh in the other room and realize it doesn't matter what number your bday is, but how rich your life.

i walk.

k

Katastrophe
September 7th, 2009, 06:34 AM
CB, you always seem to make observations about things in life that make all the other crap we go through seem not so important. Right now, I'm looking at my wife sleeping, and my little girl in the other room sleeping, and am grateful that I'm lucky and blessed to have them in my life. Think I'll hug 'em a little tighter this morning before going off to work.

I'm glad you had a good birthday.

duhvoodooman
September 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Better late than never! Here's a big DVM HBD CB!! :rockon: :dude: :beer: :dude: :rockon:

Monkus
September 7th, 2009, 02:05 PM
just caught this...HBD CB !!!!! :beer:

luvmyshiner
September 7th, 2009, 02:31 PM
But... pics or Childbride doesn't exist.

;)

Well, we didn't take a camera, but just for you Krash, I got one of the guys to snap a picture with his cellphone. Here we are at The Flying Saucer!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/2009-09-05_16_10_00-1.jpg

duhvoodooman
September 7th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Nice shot of CB, but who's the old man?? You should have gotten him to take a photo of the two of you, Shiner.... :poke: ;) :D

street music
September 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Hey CB, I am sorry that I missed your birthday wishes, hard drive crashed and I just got back on line a few hours ago. I hope that doesn't happen again.

ANY , sounds like you had a great day with that naked tractor driver.

Childbride
September 9th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Hey CB, I am sorry that I missed your birthday wishes, hard drive crashed and I just got back on line a few hours ago. I hope that doesn't happen again.

ANY , sounds like you had a great day with that naked tractor driver.

Kat, you made my day with your post. :)

i actually started writing stories in law school [which i shared with my 'inner circle'] to help me keep sane and give me attitude adjustments. remember what is Real, and Important. not to get wrapped up in stupid stuff. i still try to do that.

Street, thanks, buddy. ;)

i had an awesome weekend with shiner, byproxy, and his buds.

we are quitting smoking; i had so much fun/was so relaxed, i was down to five a day, which is phenomenal progress.

street music
September 10th, 2009, 04:53 AM
BIG CONGRATS on quiting the smokes. You will feel much better and your health will improve.

duhvoodooman
September 10th, 2009, 07:08 AM
BIG CONGRATS on quiting the smokes. You will feel much better and your health will improve.
Hear, hear!! Good on ya both for that. :bravo: When you feel the urge, grab a guitar and keep your hands busy! Or grab each other and keep your hands busy! :D :rockon:

sumitomo
September 10th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Good Job on the stop smoking,going on three years for me,I stopped coffee also and I feel great.So keep up the good work,if I can do it so can you guys.Sumi:D

Childbride
September 10th, 2009, 08:04 PM
[snicker]

funny thing is, the only time other than first thing in the am,after lunch, after work, and before i go to bed that i get nuts for one anymore is if i talk to certain people and get p'd off.

they can get me 0-60 in no time flat, and there i am. :(

piebaldpython
September 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM
That's so great that you and that nekid tractor guy are kicking the cigarette habit. :master:

Philly (in it's restaurants/bars, etc) has been smoke-free for a couple of years now. My federal office building has been smoke-free for close to 20 years. So, if by chance I get caught out of town in a smoking allowed establishment, it is a MAJOR affront to my senses........then I laugh and say how the heck did I work/survive in a building for 13 years that had all of that smoke in it. I sat next to certifiable CHIMNEYS. PACKS per day and that was just in work. Oh man. Of course, I didn't know what it was like to be smoke-free back then and it was the NORM and nobody would dare fuss about it. Boy, have the times changed. :D