PDA

View Full Version : Gig tonight

pes_laul
September 5th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I forgot to make a mention of this earlier but the last show that we were supposed to play at (the one we almost died on the way there) well the guys from there wanted to put on another show so we could play so we are playing at 7 tonight and we are the main band playing there (theres other bands too)

Hopefully we make it safely there:whatever:

bigoldron
September 5th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Good luck Kris! Kick butt and take names later! We'll be praying for a safe trip there AND back. :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
September 5th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Rock it up! Have fun!

bigG
September 5th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Go get 'em, pes! Have a ball n show em how it's done! :rockon: :dude:

Algonquin
September 5th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Have fun Kris! You boys sound great :AOK:

luvmyshiner
September 6th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Hey little brother, here's hoping everything went well yesterday!

pes_laul
September 7th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Woo! The show went awesome. We played and sounded great. The drumset there was huge with two bass drums and like 7 toms plus roto toms (our drummer liked that)

I did have like the most monumental voice crack though haha. I just got done hitting like the mother of all high notes (like a high B) and hit a lower note and cracked for like 4 seconds. but I joked abotu it afterwards saying: "you guys like that voice crack? Yay puberty!" haha

but it was a blast we even played an encore

Algonquin
September 7th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Glad to hear everything went well and you had a great time! :AOK:

Plank_Spanker
September 7th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Woo! The show went awesome. We played and sounded great. The drumset there was huge with two bass drums and like 7 toms plus roto toms (our drummer liked that)

I did have like the most monumental voice crack though haha. I just got done hitting like the mother of all high notes (like a high B) and hit a lower note and cracked for like 4 seconds. but I joked abotu it afterwards saying: "you guys like that voice crack? Yay puberty!" haha

but it was a blast we even played an encore

That's great, man! :AOK:

I love the feeling when the band is cooking and it feels like your hair is going to catch fire.........................:D

sunvalleylaw
September 7th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Congrats Kris! That cracks me up about the Peter Brady moment. :D :bravo:

bigG
September 8th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Very good, pes! Sounds like a great night was had by all! And, safely to and from! :bravo:

Brian Krashpad
September 8th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Congrats!

Pics?

pes_laul
September 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Congrats!

Pics?
Unfortunately no.

But we did get video of it (including epic voice crack) I might be able to get one or two songs up on the internet I need to get my friends camera *and some high speed lol)

pes_laul
September 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Congrats Kris! That cracks me up about the Peter Brady moment. :D :bravo:
Peter Brady??

sunvalleylaw
September 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
HA! I knew you would ask. Well, here ya go, you asked for it, check at :38, 1:21 and especially 1:44. LOL!

DyooALwfxO8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyooALwfxO8

I am such a child of sydnicated tv. :thwap: ;) :D