PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Canberra Australia

FusedGrooves
September 7th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Hi my name jarrad.....and I'm a guitarist. I've been addicted now for over 20 years and my last 'fiddle' was last night....and I feel so dirty.

Or is this not Guitarists Anon? Doh......:thwap:

I play a Custom Ibanez S series Green Burst + Gibson LP Tabacco Burst through a Marshall MDFX100 after owning a 100W Peavy for many years I needed something with a closed back to handle my. . . . .

Boss RC-50 Looper - simply an amazing tool . . . I can't recommend highly enough. A few annoying limitations as far as exporting the WAV files and not being able to export the drum patterns but still top notch gear - used in conjunction with my. . . . .

Boss ME-50 Multi Fx...what more to say here, not a bad Fx unit but the WAH is terrible....at least it doesn't have a heap of annoying and useless Fx like my previous DOD!

So that's my intro! I look forward to talking to you all

Cheers
:rockon:

Algonquin
September 7th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Welcome to the Fret Jarrad!
Cheers :beer:

evenkeel
September 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the gang. :beer:

Spudman
September 7th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Hi and welcome Jarrad.

Sounds like you got everything you need - the S and RC50 - man, that's a powerhouse combo.

Glad you introduced yourself. Make yourself at home.

Robert
September 7th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome! Yes, this place takes on GASaholics and impulsive buyers. Don't feel guilty or dirty, we have all done it and will do it again. :)

sunvalleylaw
September 7th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you!

peachhead
September 7th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Hi Jarrad, welcome to the Fret!
Absolution requires you to say seven Hail Marys and send me a pizza from Zucchini Brothers. :D

Hasse.li
September 8th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Welcome Jarrad

bigG
September 8th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Welcome jarrad! :beer:

Kodiak3D
September 8th, 2009, 04:40 AM
Welcome to theFret!

Brian Krashpad
September 8th, 2009, 06:59 AM
G'day mate!

Welcome.

duhvoodooman
September 10th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Welcome to The Fret, Jarrad. Great to have another Fretter from down under! :dude: :beer: :rockon:

FusedGrooves
September 10th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Thanks Everyone for your warm welcomes! Great to see such a busy forum...

Once I work out how it all goes together I plan on setting up a 'Tube page with video of me playing with my RC-50 recordings so will post them up when I get there!

Many Aussie's get on here much? Most seem from the states.......