PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to this Site !!

VoodoChild
September 7th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Hello everyone , Just discovered this site .Been Playing For about 25 years and Play Strat and heavy Blues !!1 SRV Hendrix are my influences and also Mato Nanji
I have 7 strats of various Configs and play thru a Fender 3 Channel Twin Amp on a Marshall 1922 2x12 cab Along With a Marshall Jcm 800 on a Marshall 4x12 cab And For Effects i use an Ibenez ts-9 tube screamer and a Ibenez ts-9 Turbo tube screamer a roger mayer Vision octavia and a Fulltone deja Vibe with a Vox Wah to finish it off.
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/teampwr2/DSC01698.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/teampwr2/DSC01697.jpg

Looking forward to cruising the site and sharing / getting new ifo !!!!:dude:

Ps. Im A Lefty !!!!!

peachhead
September 7th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the Fret!
You might want to turn that up, with those little bitty amps, I can't hear you. :D

Robert
September 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Hey Lefty, nice gear there! Looks like you'll fit right (pun intended) in here!

:)

Spudman
September 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Man, when I looked at your pedal board my mind struggled a little...until you mentioned you are a lefty. :)

I hope you find much amusement around here.

sunvalleylaw
September 7th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Welcome!

Algonquin
September 7th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the Fret Voodochild!

Ps. Im A Lefty !!!!!
We won't hold that against you! :D

Hasse.li
September 8th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Welcome Voodochild!

bigG
September 8th, 2009, 03:16 AM
Welcome aboard! :beer:

oldguy
September 8th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Welcome!
Nice setup!:AOK:

Kodiak3D
September 8th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Welcome!

I have that same Vox Wah. I like it, but mine needs some work.

Brian Krashpad
September 8th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Welcome.

Man, you play with 8 12's? That's a lot of air. Do you switch between the two amps, or are both on?

VoodoChild
September 8th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Welcome.

Man, you play with 8 12's? That's a lot of air. Do you switch between the two amps, or are both on?

:rockon: Both On I Play pretty Loud anyway And really like to Emulate Alot of the Hendrix/ Vaughan Style feedback / Usually Play with Amps Up and Guitar Volume Knob at about 1/2 So I can roll On the Power !!!
I use Texas Specials in 2 strats and Fat 50 s in 2 and Fralin Vintage hots !!!

evenkeel
September 9th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the group.

duhvoodooman
September 10th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Welcome to The Fret, VoodoChild! Can't have too much voodoo here! Always great to get another SRV/Hendrix fan onboard, as well. :dude: :beer: :rockon:

Monkus
September 10th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Welcome!

VoodoChild
September 10th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Welcome to The Fret, VoodoChild! Can't have too much voodoo here! Always great to get another SRV/Hendrix fan onboard, as well. :dude: :beer: :rockon:

Thanks for the Welcome .......does this confirm Im Enough of a FAN !!!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/teampwr2/DSC01760.jpg:dude: :dude: :dude:

mjk123
September 24th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I am also new. I found this forum thanks in part to Robert and his review of the Anthem WTR30TBK guitar. Seeing nothing but great things about this site, I joined.

ME:
I am 37+ years young and learning the guitar for the second time. Well giving it a second time. The first time, I sold all my equipment before I could really start learning and this time, I will NOT do that.

I have an Ibanez RG120 - no need to give a picture since while it plays, I need (want) a new one. And I have a Crate GFX-15 amp. Not much, but my current gear works...for now.

I am a beginner as I have stated and I need all the help that I can find and time to use it. I know..."One Day"...I will be able to play and after a years time of learning now, I am of the understanding that it will take many more years to learn the guitar and many more after to master it.

Thanks for the introduction time, now I will sit in the corner and read some posts.

Tig
September 24th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the Welcome .......does this confirm Im Enough of a FAN !!!
:dude: :dude: :dude:

No, sorry, not enough dedication going on there... You need full sleeves with Jimi and Stevie's album covers and pictures of them as kids before you can post here again. :rotflmao: (J/K'ing - I couldn't resist!)

OK, the hazing is complete, so welcome to The Fret! Plenty of solid people here that don't act like the jerks on most internet forums.

mrmudcat
September 24th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Nice tats and strats .......setup is full on!!!!!!

:master:

MAXIFUNK
September 30th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Nice gear welcome.