PDA

View Full Version : song for a friend..

333maxwell
September 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM
One of my long time internet friends passed this weekend in a car accident in Nevada. It seems it hurts no less to loose virtual friends than it does to loose real time ones.. likely this has much to do with many of us spending even more time with these virtual friends online, than many of our real friends in real time..

I wrote and recorded this right after I heard the news about an hour after the accident and within two hours this was a product of my emotional state.

The mix is a tad rough here and there, as was I so it seems fitting to let it be as I think the song speaks for it's self outside of a few minor mix issues.

I Found Your Music Box
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=676362&songID=8063208

Peace.

baldgit
September 8th, 2009, 04:57 PM
sorry to hear about your friend......the song is wonderful..........Thank You for sharing it......Dan

333maxwell
September 9th, 2009, 09:14 AM
sorry to hear about your friend......the song is wonderful..........Thank You for sharing it......Dan

Hi Dan..

Thanks for your ear and kind thoughts..

marnold
September 9th, 2009, 11:53 AM
It's not often that I'm touched by something I listen to, but this would be one of those times. That's one of the nicest things I've heard on here, Max.

sunvalleylaw
September 9th, 2009, 02:07 PM
333Maxwell, that is very, very nice. What a beautiful expression of your feelings, and what a fine tribute to your friend. Thank you for sharing it.