PDA

View Full Version : New Fozzy Album in January

marnold
September 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM
I saw over on Melodic Rock that Fozzy is going to have a new album coming out in January. Fozzy's a metal band led by Chris Jericho. I've got their album "All That Remains" and really enjoy it. They put the first track from the new album on the You Tubes. The track is "Martyr No More," the album will be "Chasing the Grail."
HswfkRR6VYA

Kazz
September 10th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Chris Irvine :-) Jericho is his wrestling stage name.....some of the stuff that Fozzy has done over the years has been pretty good. Jericho is nothing like the character he portrays in WWE....he is actually a really nice guy and a great musician too.

marnold
September 10th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Chris Irvine :-) Jericho is his wrestling stage name.....some of the stuff that Fozzy has done over the years has been pretty good. Jericho is nothing like the character he portrays in WWE....he is actually a really nice guy and a great musician too.
True, but I think he's credited on the albums as "Jericho." I don't watch the wrasslin' so I wouldn't have any idea what his persona is. Seems like a funny, easy-going guy from what I've seen from him otherwise.

Tone2TheBone
September 10th, 2009, 02:42 PM
For a while there I thought they were gonna break out with a waca waca waca. ;)