PDA

View Full Version : life is short...........

mrmudcat
September 11th, 2009, 07:49 PM
I will make this short,as im not really wanting a pity party thread please.

I was involved in a rollover yesterday after blowing a tire on my explorer.Wife and kids are doing good thank god...as for me well........this is the short reply so when the time is right ill divulge.Please keep the replys to best wishes to my wife and kids because the fact they are alive is gods blessing.........thank you ................larry

Tell your family you love them everyday no matter what because things can turn to hell fast.

peace and luv fo-sho

sumitomo
September 11th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Glad you and yours are still with us bro,I have have wake up calls of my own.So I know.Sumi:D

bigG
September 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Very sorry to hear, mud. Man, life can change in the blink of an eye...ya never know. I'm thankful that your family is okay, and that you're at least well enough to type this. Good mojo and prayers sent your way, brother.

G

tjcurtin1
September 11th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Mud - best for a speedy recovery and good outcome - I'm glad that you can report that the family is OK.

Kodiak3D
September 11th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Best wishes to all of you. Glad you're still with us. :AOK:

luvmyshiner
September 11th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Muddy, don't know what to say brother. All our prayers are with you and yours.

Childbride
September 11th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Muddy...

i don't know what to say, except for our deepest thoughts are with you and yours.

life changes in the blink of an eye, and i know this.

i am so very glad that you all are safe.

may you have a quiet weekend.

k

sunvalleylaw
September 11th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Best wishes and prayers for your wife and kids, and for you Mud.

bigoldron
September 11th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Muddy, here's a boatload of prayers and mojo. Thank God your family is ok. Thankful that you're alive too. Keep us posted...

wingsdad
September 11th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Hey, muddy, thankfully, your wife & kids are OK, and you're OK enuff to let us know that. Hope you're going to be alright, bro.

oldguy
September 12th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Best wishes and prayers for you all, mudcat. You are right, your world can change in an instant. Good to hear your wife and kids are alright, and hoping you will be soon as well.

street music
September 12th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Hey Mud, very glad the wife and kids aren't hurt. I send all my well wishes for your recovery and life does hold surprises-let us hope for the best BROTHER IN ARMS.

M29
September 12th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Prayers and mojo for you and your family, for a full and speedy recovery mud. God Bless.

marnold
September 12th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Dude! I'm glad everyone managed to escape. There are few things worse than being in a car accident with a car loaded with your family. Unfortunately, I've been there. Thankfully, no one was hurt, but I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like if I had been going slightly faster or the other guy going slightly slower. Best wishes to all of you.

piebaldpython
September 12th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Glad your wife and boys are all AOK. Heal quick my friend. Lots of Philly Mojo bein' sent your way brother.

Tig
September 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I'm glad the family made it out OK. Family and health mean more than anything else. Stay strong for them, and feel free to vent with us.

Life has a way of jumping up and reminding us that it is short, and that sometimes, we have much less power than we think we do.

Blaze
September 12th, 2009, 08:47 AM
From time to time life sends us warnings on how fragile we are..

Glad you guys are ok ...

Sending Mojo from Canadian friends ...

Robert
September 12th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Best wishes and mojo sent to all involved. Things can change so fast. Hoping for a speedy recovery in all ways.

ragnarpk
September 12th, 2009, 02:10 PM
all the best, man.. i hope things start getting better and you guys make a fast recovery.

Trailer Park Casanova
September 12th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Good too read all is well.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/17633thumbsUp.gif

duhvoodooman
September 12th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Glad to hear the rest of the family is OK, and hoping you will mend quickly, bro', whatever your injuries are! :dude:

Kazz
September 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Mojo Muddy....Mojo...

hubberjub
September 12th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Glad you and you fam are still with us.

evenkeel
September 12th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Best wishes Muddy!!!

peachhead
September 12th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Muddy, prayers and best wishes to all of you, brother. I'm glad the family is ok and hopefully all will be well with you soon.