Robert
September 17th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Been thinking about making a demo of this pedal for a while now :whatever:

And here it is.

I really like this pedal.

BqZTnIdRmuY

ibanezjunkie
September 17th, 2009, 10:27 AM
do you have the cool cat vibe? cant find a good demo anywhere.

sweet demo.

Robert
September 17th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks, yes I have the Vibe too.

4nSd4edXwG8

birv2
September 17th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Cool Cat tremolo sounds great in this demo, Robert. I bought the Tuna Melt instead, but it's good to have something to compare it with.

bigG
September 17th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Sweet, Roberto! Some nice fretboard work there! :bravo:

Robert
September 17th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys, it's Cool (:) ) pedal!

SuperSwede
September 17th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the demo, it sounds really good! I´ve been using tremolo on my VT a lot but I think that I need a tremolo pedal with more than one setting.. are there any inexpensive pedals that offer this?

markb
September 17th, 2009, 03:45 PM
The tremolo on the ADVT is adjustable for speed and depth. Have they broken it on the VT series, Swede?

Robert
September 17th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the demo, it sounds really good! I´ve been using tremolo on my VT a lot but I think that I need a tremolo pedal with more than one setting.. are there any inexpensive pedals that offer this?

More than one setting? Que pasa? The Coo Cat has all you would need - rate, depth and soft/hard mode (which is the same as sine/square waveform). You turn the knobs to taste to get whatever kind of setting you need. Can't store more than one setting at a time, of course. :rotflmao:

Have you been wetting your throat with that single malt goodie stuff too much, or am I missing something here? :beer: :D

Blaze
September 17th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Hey Rob,where do you place it in your pedal chain, before or after OD & Distortion..

What about the Effects Loop ?

Robert
September 17th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I place it after OD and Distortion. I don't use pedals in my effects loop - too much hassle.

I have a Cool Cat Drive demo coming next! :)

SuperSwede
September 18th, 2009, 01:03 AM
More than one setting? Que pasa? The Coo Cat has all you would need - rate, depth and soft/hard mode (which is the same as sine/square waveform). You turn the knobs to taste to get whatever kind of setting you need. Can't store more than one setting at a time, of course. :rotflmao:

Have you been wetting your throat with that single malt goodie stuff too much, or am I missing something here? :beer: :D

Probably the malt whiskey... ;)

What I meant is that I want a _programmable_ trem pedal! I noticed when playing out that I would want a deep & slow tremolo and then quickly be able to change to a faster and not so deep tremolo.. The VT can change the depth and speed but are limited to one setting per patch.

Robert
September 18th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Maybe this can do it, SS?

http://line6.com/mm4/

Looks like a cool pedal. Too bad it's so freakin huge.

SuperSwede
September 18th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Wow that looks excellent.. but I already have a very large pedal and I dont fancy lugging around too much gear. But it does look like a smart product.

I looked at the Fulltone Supa-Trem but that one is a bit too expensive for my taste.

rylanmartin
September 18th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Maybe this can do it, SS?

http://line6.com/mm4/

Looks like a cool pedal. Too bad it's so freakin huge.

The only downside to the Line6 modelers is that the AD/DA converters are pretty bad and they'll effect you tone A LOT...and even volume in some instances.

For pretty much the same price, (however more complicated to operate), I think this would be pretty cool to try out:

http://www.tcelectronic.com/NovaModulator.asp

I had a Line6 DL4 and very HAPPILY exchanged it for a TC Electronics Nova Delay.....

SuperSwede
September 19th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Unfortunately that one costs as much as the Supatrem. But it does look just right!

marnold
September 19th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Maybe try TWO Cool Cats, then?