PDA

View Full Version : You're carrying WHAT in that guitar case???

piebaldpython
September 18th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Good grief, what is the world coming too?

Delonde West, guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers, former guard for St.Joseph's University basketball team in Philly was arrested Thursday nite in Maryland after being pulled over for speeding on his motorcyle.

He was carrying a guitar case......the cops told him to open it up.......only to find......not a Strat....nor a Tele....nor an LP........but........2 handguns and a shotgun!! :thwap: :thwap: :thwap:

Say What???? :whatever:

Kodiak3D
September 18th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Wait...you mean a professional athelete (an NBA player at that) did something stupid and illegal? When did this start? :rotflmao:

I'd love it if pro sports would start firing idiots like this.

sumitomo
September 18th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Dang Music critics anyway.Sumi:D

piebaldpython
September 18th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I wonder if he had a License To Carry (LTC) for each weopen. :D

Was he expecting to be in a shootout at the OK Corral? :D

street music
September 19th, 2009, 10:53 AM
The part that is stupid is that these pro sport players get paid 20 times more than they are worth or should be paid, it is a gambling racket in most pro sports.

duhvoodooman
September 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Unbelievable. This "gangsta" crap is just beyond my ability to comprehend....

piebaldpython
September 19th, 2009, 01:22 PM
The part that blows me away is he had 3 guns. Not ONE, but THREE.

A work bud heard an updated report and supposedly.....he was carrying a .22 in his waistband; a .357 was strapped to his ankle and the shotgun was in the guitar case. Supposedly, he was speeding and he allegedly cut-off a cop on the road which is how he attracted the cop's attention..

Hmmmmmmmmmm......aren't violin cases good enough to carry your shotgun in? Or is that the violin case is sort of SISSIFIED?

AMAZING!!