September 18th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Ya probably heard this, but in case you have not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs50uz3a_-M

hagarfreak33
September 19th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Very nice-They are married right?I have to google it

helliott
September 24th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Yep, happily wed. Little kids too. Imagine the music genes at work there.

sunvalleylaw
September 24th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I saw the two of them last summer when they swung by on tour. Very cool! I like Derek's playing (he is really something), but also really like Susan's more straight up blues playing as well. And her voice is awesome. Have been a fan a long time. The two together at the outdoor show was pretty great.

mrmudcat
September 24th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I think ive said it before...D.T.......part of the extended Allman Brothers & sisters family.....the real way by blood...........:master:

He was a Florida phenom eary on in his teens......... the rest of the story is for whoever to explore..........I know it;) .:master:

Sometimes I wonder if Duane did not die.............what would of been..........:master:

Susan is awesome ................:AOK:

jpfeifer
September 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Wow, I had no idea that Susan Tedeschi could play guitar as well as she could sing. They both sounded great. Yeah, they will have some talented kids that's for sure.

-- Jim

mrmudcat
September 24th, 2009, 07:14 PM
J.P. her early work had more guitar less singing.......she cut an album a couple years back which had more of her chops less licks but she has come back recently which has a good mix of both IMHO.........D.T. cuts some licks on hers and vice versa........but yea she can definitely throw down.............:master:

The only way my life family wise could be better..if my angel played......but it is hard to beat that.......im satisfied 10000% though...........she allows me and my boys to explore ,share,spend ;) and supports us 100% as we do her...... in her endeavers..............:beer:

sumitomo
September 25th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Susan's first album is my fav,I think Sean Costello was playing on it,but the first time I saw her play was on T.V some years back for a Farm Aid thing,I thought WOW man that chica can sing,and play too!.I also like DT's slide playing the way he starts things off slow and then turns up the heat.Sumi:D

helliott
September 26th, 2009, 10:13 AM
More fine stuff from this talented couple. Killer band, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElmngk3Ydw