PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks holidays ..yeehaw

6STRINGS 9LIVES
August 28th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Thought i'd post a note , heading off on two weeks holidays on wednesday ..my wife and I and our 3 dogs , we have a couple of dog shows to attend out of province and the rest of the time well suffice to say we have rented a house on a lake in Nova Scotia so its gonna be miller time , looking foreward to some time away from the business and the daily grind ..I'm grining already ... will try not to miss you guys too much;) ..6S9L

Jimi75
August 28th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Enjoy those two weeks with your wife and the dogs!
:DR

SuperSwede
August 28th, 2006, 01:10 PM
I trust that you didnt forget to bring beer and a travel guitar? ;)

What kind of dogs do you have?

6STRINGS 9LIVES
August 28th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks Jimi AND Super, Rotties a 2 yr old ***** and a 11 month old male they both show and a 13 year old male yellow lab , who doesn't show but is like a old roadie and comes to all the gigs...great fun , the lab loves little wing and howls along whenever i play it very funny , crazy thing is he only howls for little wing and voodo chile nothing else his pitch is terible though ,,6S9L EDIT ...BITC...***** SHOULD READ FEMALE ..LOL

SuperSwede
August 29th, 2006, 12:21 AM
We had a black lab but my daughter became allergic so I had to give it away (to a very sweet family). I miss our long walks in the woods.

13 years is very respectable for a larger dog. Howlin´lab, now THATS a blues name you can use when touring with him ;)