PDA

View Full Version : Peachead brother...........

mrmudcat
September 21st, 2009, 05:58 PM
Peach ya still dry:rotflmao:

We thought about kayaking in the yard today but were scared we wind up somewhere down the HOOCH:thwap: ;)

Plus im on a timeout............nurse mamma says so:whatever:

Spudman
September 21st, 2009, 06:39 PM
You guys need more sponges.

peachhead
September 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
Man, it's wet. I'm sitting here watching this hellacious storm blow through; my DSL finally just came back up. You actually beat me to it, I was going to check with you since it looks like y'all got the worst of it so far.
At least the drought's done. :D

peachhead
September 21st, 2009, 07:40 PM
Hey, if ya get in the boat, you could end up here. No sweat, I got room for ya.....

mrmudcat
September 21st, 2009, 08:00 PM
Yea or all the way to Rons...............:thwap:

Heard the big lake gained 2 ft............or so we had about 15 inches in one day more tonight.............:whatever:

Boys had no school today and no school tommorow:AOK:

luvmyshiner
September 21st, 2009, 08:14 PM
We're fixin' to get some too Muddy. My daughter who is in Atlanta called me today, in tears, broken down by the side of the road in the middle of a rainstorm. Looks like it's her alternator. Fortunately one of the teachers she works with was right behind her. Her husband showed up and called a tow truck so everything is cool.

I told her it was ok. It's just another part of growing up. I'm not sure she liked that answer.

bigoldron
September 21st, 2009, 08:14 PM
Yea or all the way to Rons...............:thwap:

Heard the big lake gained 2 ft............or so we had about 15 inches in one day more tonight.............:whatever:

Boys had no school today and no school tommorow:AOK:

Hit the Hooch and come on down! We'll make room for ya'll! :D

Caraboo (my #1 College Girl) is in Macon @ Mercer. She said there was this one big thunder clap, then the bottom fell out! She was telling us it was a large amount of rain coming down there.

Ya'll be careful! Keep your head above water!

mrmudcat
September 21st, 2009, 08:39 PM
We're fixin' to get some too Muddy. My daughter who is in Atlanta called me today, in tears, broken down by the side of the road in the middle of a rainstorm. Looks like it's her alternator. Fortunately one of the teachers she works with was right behind her. Her husband showed up and called a tow truck so everything is cool.

I told her it was ok. It's just another part of growing up. I'm not sure she liked that answer.

Yea spaghetti junction was a mess and 6 flags was swallowed:dude:

A few lost their lives.......some kids on a school bus.......were blessed by God........and so it goes........:thwap:

peachhead
September 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Hit the Hooch and come on down! We'll make room for ya'll! :D

Caraboo (my #1 College Girl) is in Macon @ Mercer. She said there was this one big thunder clap, then the bottom fell out! She was telling us it was a large amount of rain coming down there.

Ya'll be careful! Keep your head above water!

She wasn't kiddin, it was one loud storm! I can still hear it in the distance.
It's pretty soggy here but at least we haven't had the major problems they've had up north. The river's running pretty good right now, though and probably will be for a while now. Weird, last week it was all sandbars.

mrmudcat
September 21st, 2009, 10:03 PM
One good thing..............is im no longer a G.P. powerline trimmer nor is my daddy so no storm work duty for us:bravo:

We had some good times/hard work times back then (mid 80's-late 90's) though,we told some stories about 6 a.m. this morning about the hurricanes we worked together from N.C. to Florida Bama to Ole Miss storm of the century up in Ellijay G.A. .The Olympics..........man we have some stories to tell my boys.....we laughed good thinking of brothers still doing their thing today while we were dry:rotflmao: We dont miss it:whatever: (much)....I threw on my G.P. crew of the year Cabellas rain gear the few times I had to go out with the dogs and I would bet he did to when he went to help his neighbor with his flooded basement ..... Good night ya'll im out ..:beer:

Fins blew it again:thwap:

street music
September 22nd, 2009, 04:29 AM
Hope all you brothers in Georgia are doing fine this morning, I feel for you. Kentucky had the flooding back in the spring 3 times and it was bad for many all 3 times.
Be safe and stay dry when possible.

Perfect Stranger
September 22nd, 2009, 06:57 AM
I don't want to jinx us even more by saying it's been raining alot here in North Georgia......but
I have developed webs between my toes....and I can now wiggle my butt!

mrmudcat
September 22nd, 2009, 07:16 AM
I don't want to jinx us even more by saying it's been raining alot here in North Georgia......but
I have developed webs between my toes....and I can now wiggle my butt!

My lab needs a mate brother...........:rotflmao:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2921/imgp0135l.jpg

Tig
September 22nd, 2009, 07:45 AM
9AFf0ysgNiM

:tongue: :D

street music
September 22nd, 2009, 07:05 PM
I hope you Fretters in Georgia are staying dry and have no flood damage.

peachhead
September 22nd, 2009, 08:44 PM
Nice lookin' Lab there bro!

I saw the six flags pics today, whoa. And they're supposed to open back up by Saturday. Where does all that water go?
Guess I'll see, I'm supposed to take the family up there in October.

mrmudcat
September 22nd, 2009, 08:55 PM
I wouldnt go there on saturday or my boys....are they stupid............I know if roads and bridges have been comprimised and it is going to take a while to confirm their integrity.....damn roller coasters better be inspected and evaluated more than 3 days..............ok ,,,,rant rage over.............:thwap:

Just seen news and they say they hope to be open by the weekend:whatever:

This is big real big........setting records for rivers some by 9 feet or more. Worst I have ever seen.........in Georgia :poke:

250 MILLION DOLLARS IN DAMAGE .OPEN FOR THE WEEKEND BRING YOUR KIDS THAT SURVIVED FORGET ABOUT LOSING YOUR HOUSE AND MEMORIES...COME TO 6 FLAGS!!

OK IM OVER IT...REALLY I AM:thwap:

peachhead
September 22nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Funny thing though - my neighbor told me today that they have days when military guys get in free or cheap- last week was Army or AF day. This weekend? Navy. :D

bigoldron
September 22nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
9AFf0ysgNiM

:tongue: :D

You ain't right, Tig... :rotflmao:

Tig
September 23rd, 2009, 07:33 AM
You ain't right, Tig... :rotflmao:

That's what my wife tells me! (jokingly)

I think it must be a man's job to be wrong... Ask any woman!

peachhead
September 23rd, 2009, 09:32 PM
I don't have to ask, she just tells me. :D

Kazz
September 24th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Well that Navy thing is hilarious...but I feel for my southern brothers right now. The wife and I were discussing this the other day.....how is it that North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama all get flood level rains....and South Carolina does not report a problem? Something odd there I guess.

piebaldpython
September 26th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Damn, just watched the news and reports of more floods Down South with up to 2" of rain per hour!!! I think Greg/Duane were wrong........there's NO Way Out anymore.

Best of luck to my Southern brothers.

street music
September 27th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Hey you guys down south doing alright? We got better than 3" of rain yesterday but water levels were down some so in my area it is alright, south & west of us got quite a bit of flooding as some town had over 2" of rain in less than an hour. Time to dry out a little but temps are dropping into low 40's this week.

peachhead
September 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Good here, thanks, but Muddy is closer to the deep end of the pool.

just strum
September 27th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I've been catching some of it on the news recently. We are in somewhat of a drought right now, but had a steady rain yesterday and another batch of rain arriving tomorrow.

I hope our southern fretters and family are doing good and out of harms way.

Just remember, rain is life.