PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday PBP!!!

Childbride
September 23rd, 2009, 06:03 PM
one night early,

HAPPY BDAY FROM THE SHINERS, PBP!!! :D :beer: :pancake:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/photo_eagle-cheerleader-swimsuit-ca.jpg

found you some women crazy enough to shake their pompoms for your team. :whatever:

[go cowboys :D ]

evenkeel
September 23rd, 2009, 06:09 PM
Philadelphia EAGLES cheerleaders!! Don't they know it's IGGLES?? Must be out of towners.

Happy Birthday!!!

mrmudcat
September 23rd, 2009, 06:15 PM
Happy born naked day my brother !!!!!:beer:

bigG
September 23rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Happy Bday, PBP! I hope it's a GREAT one! :beer:

peachhead
September 23rd, 2009, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday, dude! Have a great one!

sunvalleylaw
September 24th, 2009, 08:27 AM
one night early,

HAPPY BDAY FROM THE SHINERS, PBP!!! :D :beer: :pancake:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/photo_eagle-cheerleader-swimsuit-ca.jpg

found you some women crazy enough to shake their pompoms for your team. :whatever:

[go cowboys :D ]
Happy Birthday man! CB, Good one! I had to bump it (them)!

Childbride
September 24th, 2009, 07:14 PM
PBP, i tried to find one in their kelly green and white, but the one i found wouldn't load. :rolleyes:

hope you had an awesome bday, dude. :)

sumitomo
September 24th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Happy Birthday! hope it was a great day Sumi:D

luvmyshiner
September 24th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Happy birthday ya' old fart!

Robert
September 24th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Happy Birthday PBD!

piebaldpython
September 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM
PBP, i tried to find one in their kelly green and white, but the one i found wouldn't load. :rolleyes:

hope you had an awesome bday, dude. :)

Well, it's the THOUGHT that counts and so in that spirit.....I say to y'all........THANKS for the B-day wishes. It was a fun day and the best part is that BC is 3 weeks into college and lovin' it and life. 18 months ago she could only move her neck.......so thanks to the magnificent German doctor and to GOD too........for givin' my girl back to us.

Yeah Shiner pal.....this ole Yankee fart turned 53 today.......I'm gonna make some time to get to playing my gits a lot more often.....I've sated alot of GAS this year with a few superb sounding pieces and will end this year by getting a kick-a$$ tube amp to finish things off.....I'm feeling the BLUES (in a good way mind you) and I've got to let this play out.

CB......your attention to detail is amazing and so I say the following as an FYI....the IGGLES haven't worn KELLY green in at least 5 years if not more........Jeffrey Lurie (the owner) changed from KELLY (a pea green) to HUNTER green (a deep, dark green) along with changing the IGGLE from the distant bird in flight to the close-up shot of the head.

But.......if it's babes in bikinis, who cares what colors they're wearing??...lol...they can even wear Cowboys Blue and White and I'm still a smilin' man.

bigoldron
September 24th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Happy Belated Birthday PBP! Sorry I missed it! Glad it was a good day for you!

Kazz
September 25th, 2009, 04:13 AM
But.......if it's babes in bikinis, who cares what colors they're wearing??...lol...they can even wear Cowboys Blue and White and I'm still a smilin' man.

As well they should.....

Happy Belated PBP and so happy that BC is very well....who knew beer was a cure all :-)

duhvoodooman
September 25th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Oh, crap! A day late again! Oh, well....

A big-albeit-belated DVM HBD to ya, PBP!!! :AOK: :dude: :beer: :rockon:

oldguy
September 25th, 2009, 04:35 AM
Yet another belated Happy Birthday wish for you pie (missed it), but best wishes.
I'm anxious to see what the Iggles to when they meet the Chiefs here.......although I think I can pretty much guess.:D

piebaldpython
September 25th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I'm anxious to see what the Iggles to when they meet the Chiefs here.......although I think I can pretty much guess.:D

Well, don't sell your Chiefs short.........OR......don't give the IGGLES too much credit. True to their Jekyll/Hyde nature....it all depends on which version shows up as to how we do. :rotflmao: Which of course drives us NUTS!!

M29
September 25th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Pie!!!:rockon:

wingsdad
September 25th, 2009, 09:31 PM
sorry, missed the party, pbp. :thwap:
Happy birthday, amigo :)