PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade Duncan '59 neck pickup for similar bridge pickup

Pickngrin
September 24th, 2009, 06:22 AM
I've got 2 Duncan '59 neck pickups in my guitar and am looking to trade one for a bridge pickup, preferably another '59, but open to similar pickups.
Mine is uncovered and without the logo on top.

Thanks

mrmudcat
September 24th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Hey brother a custom/custom or J.B. works nice to in bridge position with the 59 neck ive got guitars with one each of these combos.....FYI....:beer:

Pickngrin
September 24th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Thanks, Mudcat.

Kazz
September 24th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Pickr....would you consider selling the Duncan? I dont have anything to trade....but might consider buying it from you.

msteeln
September 24th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Sound's like you may be wanting The Mule (a '59 with a kick to the head) for the bridge position - www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk

mrmudcat
September 24th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I am so wanting to buy some of these(B.N.)

..............when things are calmer:thwap:

msteeln
September 24th, 2009, 06:45 PM
They just raised the prices mrmudcat, so I'd suggest getting them before another increase, and duck!

A friend just swapped out a real nice pair of HBs from an awesome Edwards relic LP for 2 Mules, and now he may have the best LP in the state. Suckers roar and bite, but can also mellow out and jazz sweetly.

mrmudcat
September 24th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I am not scared of prices......:D .......just the wrath of a god fearing woman:rotflmao: I bought some WCR's Fillmore set last year that were about $350 a pair:whatever: (worth it though) I have a couple of different sets of knuckles(stormy mondays and missy queens) but not....mules.....someday perhaps...........:master:

Kazz
September 25th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Stormy Monday's.......well off to youtube I go :-)

Pickngrin
September 26th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Pickr....would you consider selling the Duncan? I dont have anything to trade....but might consider buying it from you.

I'd be open to that, Kazz