PDA

View Full Version : FREE t-shirts!

street music
September 27th, 2009, 05:00 AM
I finally got my free Fender t-shirts yesterday. I notified the lady in customer that I had never received them as promised in their offer this summer and she said they are on their way. That was on Tuesday, I guess they had so many request mine got lost, but at least they made good on the offer.

mrmudcat
September 27th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Nice im wearing mine ..........a special fretter sister sent me last week in a get well box!!!..........No church this morning as im in the hospital all day:thwap:

:whatever:

Kazz
September 27th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Muddy.....man....Here is another round of Kool Kazz Mojo coming down Georgia way for you and yours and the kids you pray for too. Get well soon brother.

sumitomo
September 27th, 2009, 09:43 AM
I'm going I'll lift ya up Muddy! Sumi:D

just strum
September 27th, 2009, 10:06 AM
I was just thinking about that free shirt yesterday - did your call prompt the delivery or was it already shipped when you talked to her?

Childbride
September 27th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Muddy, you're gonna be fine as wine in no time, fo sho!

;)

get well, soon!

street music
September 27th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Muddy, get well soon brother!

Strum, It was a reminder to them that I sent , stated that it was promised when they ran out, it didn't come so I sent another message and she sent it out that day.

sunvalleylaw
September 28th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I finally got my free Fender t-shirts yesterday. I notified the lady in customer that I had never received them as promised in their offer this summer and she said they are on their way. That was on Tuesday, I guess they had so many request mine got lost, but at least they made good on the offer.

Cool, what contact info did you use? Mine never showed up either.

duhvoodooman
September 28th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Cool, what contact info did you use? Mine never showed up either.
+1 :reallymad:

Brian Krashpad
September 28th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Still waiting on mine too.

Mojo to Mud!

street music
September 28th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I went to the Fender web site and on contacts I went to customer service. That was all I did.