PDA

View Full Version : Letterman Sex & Blackmail

Blaze
October 2nd, 2009, 08:39 AM
I guess most of you have heard about the surreal Letterman monolgue on his blackmail story last night..
I was watching it ,it was kind of weird to see people laugh at it..
I guess his Letterman funny way of telling the story was a bit confusing..

Big trouble comin up for Dave ..

Here is the Full version take 2 ..

mp4pbznpTRw&feature

Trailer Park Casanova
October 3rd, 2009, 07:47 AM
Hes' had several threats.

That crazy stalker chick that would break into his home.
Letterman dealt with her for years.
She finally committed suicide.

The painter that tried to blackmail him gets out of prison in a few years.

Got a crazy stalker chick that follows me around.
She is a dead ringer for Christy McNichols. Even calls herself that.

She likes the idea I resemble Joe Walsh.
I get mistaken for him often, especially from people that have a few drinks in them,, which she always does.

Stubborn,, won't take beat it for an answer.

sunvalleylaw
October 3rd, 2009, 07:51 AM
Lene joked about it on his show night before last, saying he was glad he was off late night tv. This happening to Dave, and Conan getting hit by someone.

Spudman
October 3rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
Dave had sex?! What!!! Sex??? Dave??????

That is seriously funny though the way he tells it.

Being a public figure is a scary thing. So many sleazeballs are looking to make a buck without doing anything honorable to get it and they resort to stalking, blackmailing etc. It's too bad people can't just play nice.

marnold
October 4th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Being a public figure is a scary thing. So many sleazeballs are looking to make a buck without doing anything honorable to get it and they resort to stalking, blackmailing etc. It's too bad people can't just play nice.
The crazy woman who kept calling herself his wife is one thing, this is something entirely different. Yeah, there's no excuse for extortion, but there's also no excuse for putting himself in the position that he did.

piebaldpython
October 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM
In this day and age......when you walk out your front door.....any illusions you have of PRIVACY are gone. Too many "picture cellphones" and hand-held movie cameras are around to record your every transgression.

Not saying that's right....but you have to be pretty naive to think you can do any old thing you want in the workplace and that somebody hasn't seen sumpin' that they can't hold over your head at some point in time.

luvmyshiner
October 4th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Say what you want, I respect the man for the way he handled it. Someone wants to blackmail you for something they believe you want kept quiet, you make it public. Cuts the legs right out from underneath them.

piebaldpython
October 4th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Say what you want, I respect the man for the way he handled it. Someone wants to blackmail you for something they believe you want kept quiet, you make it public. Cuts the legs right out from underneath them.

I agree 100%. Nothing like "flippin' the bird" to the blackmailers. The only thing that would have been better would have been if he b*tch-slapped the jerk that did it to him.

Spudman
October 4th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Yeah, there's no excuse for extortion, but there's also no excuse for putting himself in the position that he did.

Well, he is a human.:crazyguy:

Tig
October 7th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Top 10 Lines David Letterman Might Use to Hit on His Female Employees:

10. Can you come to my office so I can try out my monologue?
9. I think there's a place for you in Worldwide Pants, but let's start here with you in THESE pants.
8. I don't just want to be the boss. I want to feel like I'm “On Staff.”
7. What say we go back to the green room and get a mic on you?
6. I want you to know, you're not just another CBS Page in my little black book…..
5. Hey baby, I've got your west coast feed right here.
4. My last guest got bumped… Now it's your turn.
3. I need a few stagehands to take care of this prop.
2. Tonight I believe I have you booked on the Late Late LATE Show.
1. Tonight's show may be over but I hope you're ready for one more gag.

http://blog.nj.com/njv_guest_blog/2009/10/top_10_lines_david_letterman_m.html