PDA

View Full Version : Musicians Friend 20% off

Spudman
October 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Musicians Friend has a 20% off your order code until the end of October

use - OCT20% when placing your order

Spudman
October 5th, 2009, 07:33 PM
You must CALL in your order to get the discount.

peachhead
October 5th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Thanks, that could be interesting.

M29
October 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks Spud. I tried to order a gig bag for my 335 style guitar and found out I had to call it in.

Thanks for the tip:AOK

M

Bilsdragon
October 8th, 2009, 11:45 AM
When I called last night, the guy at MF said I had to have the coupon they sent out in the mail. I had him pull up my account showing my guitar purchases in the last year or so. After seeing that I bought a couple of guitars he said he would apply the discount to my order, but not before telling me that next time I should have the coupon in hand. Thanks for the heads up, it saved me a few bucks.

Spudman
October 8th, 2009, 12:58 PM
When I called last night, the guy at MF said I had to have the coupon they sent out in the mail. I had him pull up my account showing my guitar purchases in the last year or so. After seeing that I bought a couple of guitars he said he would apply the discount to my order, but not before telling me that next time I should have the coupon in hand. Thanks for the heads up, it saved me a few bucks.

I'm glad that worked out. Money saved is....well, money saved.:agree

sumitomo
October 8th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I dropped the hammer on some stuff,I just asked for the oct20% he said great no prob.Saved me a good bundle.Sumi:D

M29
October 13th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Ended up snatching a TC Electroincs G Sharp effects processor for 20% off. Thanks again for the tip Spudley!! :happy

Spudman
October 13th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Ended up snatching a TC Electroincs G Sharp effects processor for 20% off. Thanks again for the tip Spudley!! :happy

And free shipping?:happy Cool. You is most welcome.

They also have 12 months same as cash too. Pretty hard deal to pass up. I'm thinking about a lighting upgrade for the band as well.

M29
October 13th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Yeah free shipping too. You are watching out for us Spud!

I don't know how but I totally missed you stating that you have to call-in to get this 20% in my first post, lots on my mind lately. Duhhh.....:thwap

Spudman
October 27th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Only a few days left on this. It's over on the 31st.

I'm totally working a killer deal right now. You could too.

Spudman
October 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
You may remember that this month using this code and a product rebate I was able to get 2 15" monitor wedges not only for free but they paid me a few dollars on each one? Killer deal!

Today I just scored a Chauvet 4bar lighting system which retails for $399.99 each for only $264...and a free fog machine. Super killer deal!

See kiddies...patience and smart shopping will get you good gear at great prices - especially when the merchant doesn't list exclusions or limitations. :happy

bigG
October 27th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Awww shucks. No money me! But, at least at this point, I can honestly say I'm happy with what I have...at this point...:happy

But thanks for pointing these things out, spud. One day the planets will align and great deals will meet with me having some spare change!

Good on all of ya who were able to take advantage of this killer deal! :applause