PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd son was born today!

deeaa
October 9th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Here's a few pics. Delivery by Cesarean section. I was there throughout the whole operation and I got the kid right away in my care. Tiny li'l bugger but screamed like hell, I think I might have dropped a tear or two when I heard him :-) I took care of him for 4 hours while the wife was in recovery room, just got home now. Quite an experience, not often you get to see an operation so close and so on.

http://www.kuas.net/p1.jpg
http://www.kuas.net/p2.jpg

Lev
October 9th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Many Congrats man, he's a cute little guy.

luvmyshiner
October 9th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Wow, congratulations dude! Forget about getting any sleep for awhile though.

mrmudcat
October 9th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Congrats:applause

Algonquin
October 9th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Congrats Deeaa, babies are great!

And a fine looking young fellow he is, but clearly you'l have little time for playing for the next while, so feel free to send over one of your nice guitars and I'll make sure it recieves the attention it deserves!

Again, congrats to you and the Mrs on the awesome addition to the family :applause

All the best,
David

Spudman
October 9th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Nice. Put some glasses on him and it would be hard to tell you two apart. I hope the Mrs is doing well.:AOK

sumitomo
October 9th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Congratulations daddy :happy but you better get some rest you look a little green around the gills there deeaa. Sumi:D

aeolian
October 9th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Congratulations, your boy is very cute! Be nice to your wife, she did all the hard work here.

deeaa
October 9th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys :thankyou ...yeah sleepless nights...methinks I'll just go sleep in another room for workday nights so I won't be dead tired at work...for now, the newcomer and my wife stay in the hospital, until Tuesday or so probably, and my other son goes to my mother-in-law for a week, so I'm alone for a few days here now...some good time to play guitar, play rockband drums and drink with my buddies :dude :rar :R and then clean up the house properly for the family to come home.

I took 3 weeks of leave from work to start with, so I can take care of the baby and his brother while the wife recuperates from the operation...we've planned it so that the older son and my wife go to bed around eight at night and I'll stay up till midnight with the baby, take him to sleep with his mom at around midnight and go sleep in another room till six thirty and leave for work...that way we both get to sleep pretty well and I can take care of the baby for at least 4-6 hours every day.

sunvalleylaw
October 9th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Big congrats!!! That's wonderful!! :happy :applause

luvmyshiner
October 9th, 2009, 10:19 AM
...some good time to play guitar, play rockband drums and drink with my buddies :dude :rar :R

So what time do you want us to get there?:happy

deeaa
October 9th, 2009, 11:10 AM
So what time do you want us to get there?:happy

:thwap Yeah, around five would be good...BYOB... :AOK

Tig
October 9th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Wow, great news! Being a Dad is the best job in the world, but you already know that.

Congratulations!

Kodiak3D
October 9th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Congratulations Deeaa!!!! :happy

M29
October 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Congrats what a blessing:happy

M29

street music
October 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Congrats DEEE, a newborn brings a challenge.

deeaa
October 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I put up more photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/aepheikki/Paul?authkey=Gv1sRgCJG439Xfu8LOEQ# if you wanna see more baby pics.

The last pic of the series if of his big brother at the same age...it's amazing how much they look the same...it'll be interesting to see how it turns out but they sure look so alike right now it's amazing. Can't mistake them for anything but brothers for sure!

Monkus
October 9th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Congrats!!!!! :applause

bigG
October 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Congratulations, dee! To you and the Mrs! :applause :happy <<<this is yer baby! :agree

Brian Krashpad
October 9th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Onnittelut vastasyntyneen pojan johdosta!

Childbride
October 9th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Congrats!!! :hbday [literally!]

he's adorable!

may your wife recover soon.

marnold
October 9th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Congrats to you and your wife!

deeaa
October 10th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Onnittelut vastasyntyneen pojan johdosta!

:thankyou

tot_Ou_tard
October 10th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Wow! Very cool.
:AOK