PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances...

pes_laul
October 14th, 2009, 08:03 PM
So I managed to dislocate my pinky today (it's retarded how I did it)

But I managed to get it back in place, but I noticed it was cramping a bit when I was playing for youth band. And to my luck we have a jazz band concert tomorrow.....Hopefully I can pull it off

luvmyshiner
October 14th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Ouch little brother. Take it easy and try not to over do it my friend. Pushing yourself when you shouldn't can cause serious injury.

Spudman
October 14th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Sorry you got hurteded. Take care of them phalanges.

What was her name?;)

pes_laul
October 15th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Sorry you got hurteded. Take care of them phalanges.

What was her name?;)
Her name was "Stupid little socket on the chemistry lab table that I got my finger stuck in":thwap :thwap :thwap

@nthony
October 15th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Her name was "Stupid little socket on the chemistry lab table that I got my finger stuck in":thwap :thwap :thwap

Ah that old chesnut! :lol:

Kazz
October 15th, 2009, 04:43 AM
were you practicing your "technique"? lmao

Kodiak3D
October 15th, 2009, 05:47 AM

You did her in the chemistry lab? :applause

sumitomo
October 15th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Wew! I'm glad it wasn't trying to get at one of those hard to reach buggers!Sumi:D

Spudman
October 15th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Oh the mental images that have arose from the last 4 posts...nicely twisted.:goodjob :messedup:

bigG
October 15th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Hey, just what in the world are you guys tryin' to pull...? My finger!? :what :bootyshake

Rampant
October 16th, 2009, 11:07 AM
And to my luck we have a jazz band concert tomorrow.....Hopefully I can pull it off

You don't need to go to such extremes.:thwap

pes_laul
October 16th, 2009, 01:02 PM
WOW............... I'm not on for a few days and look what you pervs leave me with :P

The concert went great, we all played nicely and my solo was sweet. But to my luck I ended up getting a concussion later that night. Man I can get myself injured in the wierdest situations.

Kodiak3D
October 16th, 2009, 01:32 PM
A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste...
:crazyguy