PDA

View Full Version : Stupid, stupid, stupid MORONS.....

piebaldpython
October 18th, 2009, 03:39 PM
.......yep, I said it.....about McNabb and Reid. I can't freakin' believe it. 2 minute drill and there is no sense of getting things done, too much confusion and then McNabb calls a timeout.....only trouble was that he didn't have ONE to call. So, a penalty. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

We managed to get a field goal out of the mess but even the announcers were dumbfounded at the sheer STUPIDITY, lack of preparation and cohesiveness with our 2 minute drill.

And all of this against the lowly Raiders. Can somebody please take these MORONS off our hands?????

R_of_G
October 18th, 2009, 03:52 PM
and then McNabb calls a timeout.....only trouble was that he didn't have ONE to call. So, a penalty.

and somewhere, chris webber issues a sigh of relief as he is no longer the most famous person to call a timeout he didn't have.

:happy

in other news, thomas jones is having the kind of day i expect from thomas jones every sunday

luvmyshiner
October 18th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Heh, heh . . . hey Pie. Haven a tough day???:crazyguy

markb
October 18th, 2009, 04:38 PM
This is about some kind of sporting contest, right? :help

Spudman
October 18th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Dude, this is what beer is all about. It makes you forget. Cheers.:beer:

mrmudcat
October 18th, 2009, 06:28 PM

yes brother american football:rockon

marnold
October 18th, 2009, 06:45 PM
There was some brutal football being played today. R of G and I can commiserate with you, although I'm used to it by now.

R_of_G
October 18th, 2009, 08:10 PM
a lifetime of being a jets fan and i am still not used to it. that was pathetic. utterly pathetic. this week the defense showed up, and the running game showed up (thomas jones went for 210 and leon washington for 99). the problem was, our rookie qb threw the ball to the opposition 5 times including in overtime. hard to win like that.

Childbride
October 18th, 2009, 08:21 PM
a lifetime of being a jets fan and i am still not used to it. that was pathetic. utterly pathetic. this week the defense showed up, and the running game showed up (thomas jones went for 210 and leon washington for 99). the problem was, our rookie qb threw the ball to the opposition 5 times including in overtime. hard to win like that.

:thwap which is why it is wonderful that we had a bye week... else shiner and i would be commiserating with romo's performance... :(

piebaldpython
October 19th, 2009, 06:15 AM
the problem was, our rookie qb threw the ball to the opposition 5 times including in overtime. hard to win like that.

Yeah, but the Jets problem are just normal growing pains associated with having a rookie.

Our Problems are once again dealing with ill-preparation of the veteran head coach and the brain-dead veteran QB. INEXECUSABLE that our 2 minute drill looks like the Keystone Kops with everyone running all around and crashing into each other. I sat there and watched all these other teams EXECUTE seamless 2 minute drills.....but not my IGGLES.

Shiner.....yeah, I knew you were getting a laugh at my expense. lol

deeaa
October 19th, 2009, 06:54 AM

I believe it is some sort of pugilistic-nature physical excercise our American brethren regard quite highly :french

There is an American Football team actually in my home town too, but it's not very well known here. But I wouldn't know, I have only attended one football (soccer) match in my life and half a hockey match. Although I understand that they don't have half-times in hockey now.

Whenever there's a glimpse of some sports on our TV me&missus have a race to find the remote and quickly turn it somewhere else. Except if it's shooting, then I'm interested :crazyguy

I really really truly hope & wish neither of my sons will ever get interested in any kind of competitive or team sports whatsoever, it'd be horrible. I'll teach them to fish and do boxing and shoot and swim and cycle or drive rally cars and encourage to whatever single sports they wish but I'll bribe them and plead to them and anything as long as they stay away from hockey etc...such is my dislike for 'em :nope

piebaldpython
October 19th, 2009, 09:34 AM
WOW!! :help I'm stunned by your reply DEAA.

While I have best performed in "individual" sports......I spent countless hours in my youth (I'm 53) involved in "team" sports. Just kids choosing up sides for baseball, basketball, street hockey, soccer, etc. The lessons learned from those sports have been invaluable throughout my life.

'Nuff said!!

deeaa
October 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM
WOW!! :help I'm stunned by your reply DEAA.

While I have best performed in "individual" sports......I spent countless hours in my youth (I'm 53) involved in "team" sports. Just kids choosing up sides for baseball, basketball, street hockey, soccer, etc. The lessons learned from those sports have been invaluable throughout my life.

'Nuff said!!

Sure team games are played plenty in school and on the backyards etc. just like I did too, when I was a kid...various dodgeball and hide/run games were always my favorites...but I meant getting into a club or team or something like that. That's what I don't want. They take immense chunks of your free time, both the kid and the parent too sometimes, and yield nothing good IMO. I myself spent a year in a swim team when I was in grade school and I'll never forget how it really was, after school every other day to training etc, then walk the long way home afterwards...

Other kids got home around two in the afternoon and they could play so many games and do so many things before their parents would come home while I was in the pool cursing why I'd taken up sports...never again.

R_of_G
October 19th, 2009, 11:10 AM
i figure i will leave it up to my kid to decide.

if she wants to play sports, team or otherwise, i will encourage and support her

if she doesn't, that's cool too

as long as she plays music, that is mandatory :dude

Tynee
October 27th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Can somebody please take these MORONS off our hands?????

Trade you for Zorn and Campbell, and I'll throw in a dunce of a GM, too.

piebaldpython
October 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Trade you for Zorn and Campbell, and I'll throw in a dunce of a GM, too.

Nope, no trades......just take them off our hands. They played well last nite......but then again they played the 'Skins. We have the Giants and CowGirls the next 2 weeks....that could be a lot of additional consternation for IGGLES fans.

marnold
October 29th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I hear Matt Millen is free.

Tynee
October 29th, 2009, 09:03 AM
I hear Matt Millen is free.
Free isn't good enough, you'd have to pay me to take him. Of course, talk to me in a couple months when the Skins have STILL only won two games, and I might be singing a different tune.

marnold
October 29th, 2009, 09:08 AM
The problem is that ESPN has had Millen doing some Big 10 games, including Michigan. Let's just say that I am not pleased at hearing his voice.

evenkeel
November 1st, 2009, 05:45 PM
Well your stupid, stupid, morons looked pretty damn good today. Yikes, what a crazy team. How did these guys loose to Oakland? And last Monday they should have run up 2-3 more touchdown against the hapless Redskins. Today they looked great. Ok, they still have an Iggles moment or two. Like virtually not touching the ball in the third quarter.

How'd you like to be a bookie making bet on these guys. Who can tell what team is going to show up?? :thwap

Mrs Keel says bring on the Cowgirls. :poke

Childbride
November 1st, 2009, 07:17 PM
Mrs Keel says bring on the Cowgirls. :poke

;)

piebaldpython
November 1st, 2009, 09:28 PM
What the heck happened to McNabb and my IGGLES??? He actually showed emotion, got fired up..........it's about damn time. I never expected the butt kicking they put on the Giants today.

You never know which version of the IGGLES will show up.......the fired up emotional crew from today.......or the brain-dead morons from the Oakland game. Drives us nuts.

Yeah, Mrs Keel is right.....bring on the Dallas Panty-waists (a/k/a The Cowgirls). Maybe, we ought to import Jessica Simpson to sit right behind the Girls bench, so she can send some of her bad mojo to Romo.

Shiner/CB and the rest of the Texican crowd better get their cryin' towels ready because they're gonna need them. :dude

Some of our dearest friends are from Oklahoma......and they sent us an E-mail......praying that the IGGLES get some scalps. lol

luvmyshiner
November 1st, 2009, 09:31 PM
Shiner/CB and the rest of the Texican crowd better get their cryin' towels ready because they're gonna need them. :dude

Dude, did you even see what the Boys did to shehaggle today?:thwap Yur girls better be ready.:french

piebaldpython
November 1st, 2009, 09:44 PM
Dude, the CowBoys put on a good show today, no doubt about it. Lots of points. That being said, they foot-stomped a team that they should have stomped. Seattle doesn't strike fear into anybody.

The GIANTS....OTOH......are scary on both sides of the ball.

I recommend that you get well lubricated before the game.......so that you will be mostly anesthetized (spelling ? lol) and oblivious to the pain from the beatin' ur gonna git. :poke

Of course, I realize that I'm preachin' to the choir......about you getting well lubricated......aha

Childbride
November 8th, 2009, 10:54 PM
ouch. :(

sorry, man.

til we meet again.

go iggles and cowboys!

piebaldpython
November 8th, 2009, 11:29 PM
OUCH is right CB. Y'all came into our house and beat us fair and square. :applause It was a hard fought game and kudos to the Cowboys for winning.

On a side note......my wife's nephew was Special Forces in Baghdad, going door to door and he saw the worst of the worst fighting. He got out about a year ago and lives in Killeen TX now........and so we are happy that he wasn't at Ft Hood the other day. :happy