PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Tele Pups

Kazz
October 19th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I am looking for a used set of Telecaster pickups....pretty much anything will do....really need a neck to replace one that the leads came off and I do not see where to reattach...but would like to upgrade a really crappy bridge pup too in my S101 that I am modding.

Pretty much anything will work. I may end up buying some GFS pups but thought I would check here first.

Eric
October 19th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Pretty much anything will work. I may end up buying some GFS pups but thought I would check here first.

I have an SX tele in which I replaced the pickups, and I still have the old ones.

Otherwise, if you don't want mine, the ones I used to replace them were clearance ones from GFS. Not-that-powerful neck, but improved bridge over the stock ones I'm offering.

Kazz
October 22nd, 2009, 02:14 PM
I have an SX tele in which I replaced the pickups, and I still have the old ones.

Otherwise, if you don't want mine, the ones I used to replace them were clearance ones from GFS. Not-that-powerful neck, but improved bridge over the stock ones I'm offering.

Eric....sorry I did not see this before DVM sent me a pm about some GFS pups he had. Thanks tho.

Robert
October 22nd, 2009, 02:19 PM
I think I have my old Squier pups somewhere... you can have them FOR FREE if you want them.

Kazz
October 25th, 2009, 05:21 AM
DVM pmd me that he had some Fat TC Alnico GFS pups. They are on their way...will probably have them tomorrow. Should be fun once I put the tele back together.