PDA

View Full Version : Now NOT FOR SALE: Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi Fuzz

sunvalleylaw
October 22nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
(I am holding on to this one for now. Sorry for the waste of bandwidth. :thwap ) Ok, here is one more I don't really want to let go, but is going to buy this acoustic. This one I do use and love, but will get along without, and find some Rabid Rodent tones to use instead for a while.

Pedal is used but is in excellent condition. I personally love it for making Santana sounds with it on but dialed back to just add some hair, and turned up some more to go for a Crazy Horse vibe. Original packaging with box, manual and EH nomenclature etc.

$40 plus $5 shipping. USPS Priority. Get it while it is hot!

Here it is just to the left of Kazz's new wah, and just to the right of my DVM Rabid Rodent:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/pedalboard-1.jpg

Kazz
October 22nd, 2009, 04:28 PM
Man Steve....for a guy crossing over into the light you sure have a nice darkside setup. Too bad I have a Tesla concert weekend coming up or I would have snagged that Big Muff Pi too...not sure I could like it any more than the Jekyll and Hyde I picked up not too long ago from Birv tho.....my setup now will be Guitar >> New Crybaby Wah >> Jekyll/Hyde >> Amp bout all a guy needs :-)

well until Christmas anyway :-) but of course I started light and then went dark so I have a couple of stellar acoustics already muuuuahhhaaaaaaa

Tone2TheBone
October 23rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
Not the LBM! :(

mrmudcat
October 23rd, 2009, 08:59 AM
hey bro is this usa version or russian copy???:cool:

might want this ............how old is it the ilder the better!

duhvoodooman
October 23rd, 2009, 09:14 AM
Not the LBM! :(
+100! :what

sunvalleylaw
October 23rd, 2009, 09:27 AM
Ok, this is back off the market for a bit. I may re-list it, but I really like this pedal. I have no idea mud, if it is a russian or US version. Tone, who sold it to me, might know. I have the box, can I tell from that?

I am getting closer to my goal. I will take reasonable offers on my current acoustic that I have listed here: http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=13269

It is a good little guitar for a back up/campfire unit and comes with a nice case.

sunvalleylaw
October 23rd, 2009, 02:28 PM
Man Steve....for a guy crossing over into the light you sure have a nice darkside setup. Too bad I have a Tesla concert weekend coming up or I would have snagged that Big Muff Pi too...not sure I could like it any more than the Jekyll and Hyde I picked up not too long ago from Birv tho.....my setup now will be Guitar >> New Crybaby Wah >> Jekyll/Hyde >> Amp bout all a guy needs :-)

well until Christmas anyway :-) but of course I started light and then went dark so I have a couple of stellar acoustics already muuuuahhhaaaaaaa

Thanks Steve/Kazz! Yeah especially during '07 and again in fall '08 I added to my electric rig regularly, shopping mostly based off of info I received here and from other fretters. It started the the Bad Monkey, and went on from there. I have been clearing out the stuff I don't really use that got purchased during this period to upgrade that electric. All the stuff I acquired was good, but not all was getting used.

Kazz
October 24th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Steve,

I for one am glad you decided to keep the BMP at least for now.....but if you decide to let it go in the future.....it may not be a Tesla weekend :-)