PDA

View Full Version : Epiphone Valve Senior - it lives

markb
October 24th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I've actually seen and touched a real, live Valve Senior. I had to pick it up to make sure it wasn't some kind of cardboard display. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, more to follow.

marnold
October 25th, 2009, 01:48 PM
I've actually seen and touched a real, live Valve Senior. I had to pick it up to make sure it wasn't some kind of cardboard display. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, more to follow.
Kinda like seeing Sasquatch!

markb
October 25th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah, it was hiding behind a Vox Black Diamond amp and an Epiphone Swingster guitar was hanging on the wall above it :sarcasm

tot_Ou_tard
October 26th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Kinda like seeing Sasquatch!
Seeing is one thing, but it is exceedingly rare to hear that someone has played with Sasquatch.

kiteman
October 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
You found it at old folks home ?? :)

Maybe if you hang around long enough valve jr might come in for a visit.

oldguy
December 11th, 2009, 09:44 AM
They are slowly becoming available. Most places have them on order and due in soon. Not many vids out there yet, a couple by this gentleman.

WZISVaPhm5U

zagatron1
December 11th, 2009, 10:49 PM
I've had my valve senior combo for a couple of months. Got it from "The Friend", I didn't know they were hard to find.

just strum
December 11th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Seeing is one thing, but it is exceedingly rare to hear that someone has played with Sasquatch.

Don't let someone catch you playing with you sasquatch. Here on earth it is said you will go blind - at least that's what our mothers told us.

Back to a serious comment - I haven't come across one at any of the local stores, but I also wasn't looking for one. I figured they were just an urban legend.

Geoffrey Charles
December 12th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Tried one and a Junior Hotrod. I still prefer the old VJ.