PDA

View Full Version : Mack GEM demo - going from 4 down to 0.4 watts

Robert
October 25th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Demonstrating how the tone doesn't change on the Mack GEM, as you switch between 4 watts and 0.4 watts. The gain selector switch was set to Normal throughout this video.

I used my Squier Tele and my Michael Kelly Patriot Shadow in this video.

B_daZwxfTkU

tjcurtin1
October 26th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Wow! The amp sounds great - but I have to say once again how impressed I am by the stylishness and inventiveness - and range - of your playing, Robert (make sure you all listen to the first demo with the Suhr, folks). Just your noodling knocks me out!

Addition: I went over to Mack to check the price, and was thinking, "Dang, they should get Robert's demos up here!", when I bumped into just that! Cool, Robert!

Robert
October 26th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you Ted, I appreciate that.

I will make some demos with the GEM and pedals. It takes pedals really well. The ZYS + GEM is a smile-generator!

M29
October 27th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Always a pleasure to hear you play and I don't believe I have ever heard you play the same thing twice.....well may once.:D It would be interesting to hear the ZYS in front of that small fry. Looking forward to that:rockon

bigG
October 27th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Very cool demo, Robert. Especially for us bedroom and/or apartment players.

The volume is so low on the 0.4 watt setting that I can hear your guitar strings "unamplified" as you're strumming. Yet, as you say, the tone does not change. Outstanding! :applause