PDA

View Full Version : Digitech Time Bender

Neal
October 31st, 2009, 05:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone is using it, and your thoughts on it.

bigG
October 31st, 2009, 11:25 AM
Neal, www.acousticguitar.com gives it high praise! It offers some additional doodads that others don't.

Neal
October 31st, 2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks Big G. I am going to give it a spin, and see if I like it:AOK

Knewman
January 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Just got mine in yesterday..:happy didnt have time to play with it..:flamemad: will play with it after work today...:dude I spent almost three months researching my choice of delay pedal, in the end it boiled down between the BOSS DD20 and the Digitech Timebender. The kicker for me was the ability to strum in the tempo (tap pedals dont do that great) and being able to strum in your own pattern.:socool I have Digitech GNX4 that I am pairing this pedal with and I amm SOOOOO looking forward to using the pair for our praise team sets. I will do a write up after I use it for a little while. (Should have called in sick today).

Neal
January 6th, 2010, 06:00 PM
I had mine for about a month, and I haven't even scratched the surface with this thing.

Knewman
January 11th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Okay...so I used my new Timebender at our worship service for the first time yesterday. I spent all evening the 6th, 7th and most of the morning on Saturday playing with placement and building sounds. To my old decrepid ears, it sounded best in front of my GNX4. I tried puting it after, but did not like the way the overdrive sound ended up sounding, besides I use the GNX4 as a submixer before it is plugged into the house board and I love all the Input/Ouput options the GNX4 has. I used three of the four memory banks for the songs we did and I have to say judging from the response of the congregation, :applause it sounded great. I also built a 16th note repeating drive sound (think Edge on 'roids HAHA) for a song we are doing this coming Sunday. We will be opening for a conference this Friday in a school auditorium so we will get to see how it handles different environments. More to come from this cool musical tool!!!!!