PDA

View Full Version : 12 bar blues solo lesson

Robert
November 3rd, 2009, 08:33 AM
I have created a downloadable premium guitar lesson on my website. It's targeted towards intermediate players who already know the minor pentatonic but would like to learn some other note choices. In particular, this lesson includes the major 3rd, 6th and 9th, in the solo itself.

It was a lot of work to make it. It's now for sale for $8.00 (http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_video_lessons/lesson-92.php) and the download is 950 something MB - big HD video format. It comes with PDF, Guitar Pro files and backing track. Here is preview.

yNHMHRvQbcc

Neal
November 21st, 2009, 07:42 AM
Good Lesson Robert, I enjoyed it. :applause :happy

What's Next?:thankyou

Robert
November 21st, 2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks Neal, I am glad you liked it!

I don't have new one started yet. Any suggestions?

M29
November 21st, 2009, 09:27 PM
This lesson is great!! It is loaded with goodies that I have been trying to figure out for sometime now. This lesson is thick and rich. Thank you Robert for putting this together.

M29

Neal
November 28th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Ok Robert. I've got this down pat, and the way that you laid the lesson out was outstanding:applause

Time for something else now, so lets get to work:happy

By the way, tell me about the Suri Guitar

Robert
November 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks Neal, glad you enjoyed it! It really helps me to know if I am making the lessons right, so thanks for the feedback. I put in a lot of hours (this one took me several days) making these Premium lessons.

The Suhr guitar, maybe we should a new thread about that.

Neal
November 28th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks Neal, glad you enjoyed it! It really helps me to know if I am making the lessons right, so thanks for the feedback. I put in a lot of hours (this one took me several days) making these Premium lessons.

The Suhr guitar, maybe we should a new thread about that.

You Started it, so let's do it:poke

Neal
November 29th, 2009, 07:41 PM
OK Robert. Here's a suggestion:happy

How about a slow blues like the one yo did on the web site, in Ab?

Any Key, just slow like that:rockon

Robert
November 29th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Thanks Neal, I'll see what I can do!