PDA

View Full Version : Digitech DigiVerb X-Series

Justaguyin_nc
September 4th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I think Digitech has some nice pedals in this series even if not true bypass. I was looking for a Reverb as a stompbox and made no mistake in getting this DigiVerb... Clicks into Seven Settings ..Room, Plate, Hall, Church, Gated, Reverse and Spring. All very usable.. I do favor Plate, Church and Gated... Level, EQ and Decay can all be set with the knobs.. Boss like metal housing seems to be made as good as any... time will tell but I don't see no problems with it... Nice foot pad with the battery underneath easily accessed with a 1/4 plug removing the foot pad... Get a AAA rating from me... I am content for now with this nice sounding effects pedal.. they can be had on Ebay from as little as $30... or new for $99... well worth the money.

I added some sound samples to the web all using the same type phrase/riff whatever.. Although most people use different phrase for different setting I always wondered how another sounded in the same phrase? (that make sense?) you can actually tell if there is a different sound with each.. well..kinda sorta.. I can tell locally much better then the MP3's... but its a winner of a pedal in my eyes and ears...
:R

http://savefile.com/projects/1006960

tremoloman
September 6th, 2006, 08:26 AM
I also use this pedal... it's the most versitile reverb pedal I've come across and was my favorite out of the several ones I tried. I love all the diffferent options it allows. "Spring", "Church", and "Reverse" are my favoties. Now I just need a tremolo pedal... ;)

Robert
September 6th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Tremoloman, with that handle you dont' have a tremolo pedal? Shame....:)

Check out the Ibanez TL-5 Soundtank, a cheap but nice sounding tremolo pedal.

Digitech make good pedals. A certain Monkey comes to mind... and their delay pedal is very nice too.