PDA

View Full Version : Del Puckett's Charlie Brown Exposed!

Algonquin
November 6th, 2009, 02:58 PM
It is little known how much studio touch-up that Mr. Puckett uses for his popular inspirational and instructional guitar videos.

Here, Del is exposed for what he really sounded like before all the studio tricks and overdubs!

For shame, Del...for shame!
7itA1jxk48c

FYI... No feelings were injured in the production or subsequent posting of this video. Special thanks to YouTubes 'voiceofrico' for doing the leg work on this musical expose!

And after the Studio wizardry!
stn7eDzjKM8

Spudman
November 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rollover :applause

OMG that was great.:AOK

sumitomo
November 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I'll have to drop Del a line to find out his secret's,so I can sound good too! Sumi:D

Algonquin
November 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I've always thought his Lucy and Linus rendition on guitar was awesome, and came across this little gem yesterday. The more I see it the funnier it gets :D

sunvalleylaw
November 6th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I've always thought his Lucy and Linus rendition on guitar was awesome, and came across this little gem yesterday. The more I see it the funnier it gets :D

Thanks for the laugh David! His real stuff is great though. I had been thinking about how it would be to try Linus and Lucy on guitar. I used to play it on piano long ago.

This one would be awesome to learn for Christmas too. My new Martin might have the notes in it somewhere. :AOK

Vbh7hfKP91I&feature=channel

Jim Pfeifer does a great version too on his soundclick.:AOK