v4-V4_Mpcdk

With 1x10 Mack open back cabinet
b7h_k3ynGNc

player
November 10th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Nice, compact,Tube and a bit pricy too

duhvoodooman
November 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Nice sounding little amp there, RR! I enjoyed both clips. Especially a couple of those pedals.... ;) :AOK

oldguy
November 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Sounds great, Robert!:applause
I freely admit you make all amphs sound great, though. All pedals, too. All guitars, too............he, he,........I'm seeing a pattern here...........it's the player, not what,s being played, IMO.:french

Robert
November 10th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks guys, but really, it's just pure luck.

oldguy
November 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Sure, but isn't it odd how many hours of practice it takes to get lucky?:happy

player
November 10th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I gotta admit I just looked at specs and the bottom line with ths little fella.Now after watching and hearing it it Do Rock yer socks and could be worth it.Good licks there RR,sounds great

bigG
November 11th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Very cool, Roberto! Geez, some guys collect amp heads like others collect guitars! You're building quite a nice stable there, boss! :applause

piebaldpython
November 11th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Robert..........great clips as always........what would you say are the major differences you get in overall sound between the Woodstock and the Mack Gem? Is it as simple as American and British?

Robert
November 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Robert..........great clips as always........what would you say are the major differences you get in overall sound between the Woodstock and the Mack Gem? Is it as simple as American and British?

Hmm.... it's a hard question. They sound similar, but I find the Woodstock sounds more like the Mack Heatseeker. I haven't done side by side comparisons. The Woodstock is also louder. I am starting to think I should get an amp switcher. :frenchblank