PDA

View Full Version : V pick monthly special

Spudman
November 12th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I'll try to stay current with the V Pick monthly special information here. They offer a different deal on some of their picks every month.

This month - medium rounded glow in the dark $2.50! That's pretty good.
http://www.v-picks.com/picks/30

Perfect Stranger
November 12th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Man, I love my V's....can't play without them. Well, still can't play
with them.....but I won't even try to play without them!

marnold
November 12th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Crap, looks like they sold out of the red Screamers. He who hesitates . . .

player
November 13th, 2009, 10:30 AM
for $2.50 I can get a bunch of em (picks that is). if the V's can match that it would be cool.just one I think not

Spudman
November 13th, 2009, 10:43 AM
for $2.50 I can get a bunch of em (picks that is). if the V's can match that it would be cool.just one I think not

Have you played a V pick yet? They are really something else. Great pick for sure.

player
November 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Have you played a V pick yet? They are really something else. Great pick for sure.No spud I haven't @2.5 a piece cannot swing it.funds are almost non exsistent right now.have to stick with what I have.

Spudman
November 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I understand. I was checking prices and the Dunlop Big Stubbies are the same or more than the V Picks on special and I've used both and hands down the V Pick is much better.

player
November 13th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I understand. I was checking prices and the Dunlop Big Stubbies are the same or more than the V Picks on special and I've used both and hands down the V Pick is much better.guess for some if $ is no object they could very well be but doubt I'll ever find out

just strum
November 14th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Boy, this is déjÃ* vu all over again.

player
November 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Why Mark?if memory serves there is a thread on the board about them.
Mark aka player

just strum
November 14th, 2009, 12:46 PM
The debate on price of these has been discussed before. If you like them, they are worth it (just like anything else). I was a skeptic about the picks, but I have a few and I like them.

I tend to change my preference for picks, so they are not my "go to", but they are worth having in the bowl of picks I keep on my desk. I also have a tendency to lose picks, so another reason for me to go with other brands.

My preference is Big Stubby and Ice Pix, but if I didn't have V picks already, I would probably take advantage of the sale.

Spudman
November 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM
This tread is for announcing the Monthly V Pick Specials. V Pick debate can be taken to this thread http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=392&highlight=v+picks

player
November 14th, 2009, 04:46 PM
one stays informed about Monthly V Pick Specials how?who knows one day they might have something I can swing.although I have a bunch they might offer a bunch of theirs kinda doubt it though.

Spudman
January 4th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Starter pack for only $19.95 this month
http://www.v-picks.com/packages/115

Small Pointed Lite 1.5mm
Small Pointed 2.75mm
Medium Ultra Lite Pointed .8mm
Medium Lite Pointed 1.5mm
Medium Rounded 2.75mm
Medium Pointed 2.75mm
Large Ultra Lite Pointed .8mm
Screamer 2.75mm