PDA

View Full Version : Styx & Reo Speedwagon

street music
November 15th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Went to see Styx and REO Speedwagon in concert last night, Bo Bice opened the show and did a nice show, then STYX came on Tommy Shaw was amazing and they did an incredible show, then REO took the stage and just could not top the STYX put on it one of the best that I have ever seen.:applause

Kodiak3D
November 15th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I knew you'd like it. They were great when I saw them a few years ago. Definitely worth seeing if you have a chance.

Spudman
November 15th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Those guys have been touring together for a long time. I've never got to see the double bill myself, but have many friends who have. They have nothing but good to say about the shows. I'm glad you got to though. Two very good seasoned bands make it easy to shell out the $ for a show.

Eric
November 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Went to see Styx and REO Speedwagon in concert last night, Bo Bice opened the show and did a nice show, then STYX came on Tommy Shaw was amazing and they did an incredible show, then REO took the stage and just could not top the STYX put on it one of the best that I have ever seen.:applause

I saw Styx open for Def Leppard a few years ago, and though I didn't consider myself a Styx fan at the time, Tommy Shaw was amazing. I had absolutely no idea how phenomenal he was as a performer and guitarist. He outplayed everyone that night.

I'm glad you got to see a good show!

street music
November 15th, 2009, 05:28 PM
It was a really blazing show of pure talent and I recommend that anyone who has a chance to catch what is left of their tour DO SO!