PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Norton Internet Security 2010 OEM

duhvoodooman
November 15th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Same as I posted last year (http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=9490), I just ordered an OEM 5-pack of Norton Internet Security 2010 OEM, but I only need 4 of them. Paid $90, so anybody who wants #5 can have it at my cost ($18) plus whatever shipping comes to. For that, you get a CD with the key code. This is a full, stand-alone version, NOT an upgrade version! What you don't get with the OEM version is the retail packaging, Symantec technical support for installation, or transferability to another PC. But you save a LOT of $$; the retail package for a single user copy is typically about $40.

PM me if interested....

duhvoodooman
November 18th, 2009, 08:40 PM
** BUMP**

Got the software today. As advertised, 5 separate CD's, each with its own activation code. PM me if interested....

duhvoodooman
December 13th, 2009, 04:10 PM
**UPDATE** SOLD!!

LAST BUMP before I sell this elsewhere.

I installed the other 4 copies on my home PC's last week. Very smooth & straightforward, no problems encountered.

Just read a review of Norton Antivirus 2010 in this month's PC World mag--rated "superior" overall, as well as"superior" for the interface design. I run this software on my PC's year after year because I have NEVER had a security problem while using it--including on my teenage son's PC, and you can imagine the kinds of internet surfing he does, being both an avid gamer and a red-blooded 16 year old boy. Norton Antivirus alone costs $40, and Norton Internet Security contains that and several other security features. No kidding: this is a steal at $18. I'll even ship it to you for free here in the CONUS.

Again, this is an "OEM" version, meaning that you don't get the fancy retail package and no free Symantec installation support (not that you should need it). But it's a fully featured single PC copy with it's own activation key code.

Ch0jin
December 13th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Sorry DVM, one of my good friends works there ;) (nuff said)