PDA

View Full Version : Help with effects looper!

Telewanger
November 17th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Does anyone here have any experience with an effects looper?

I received my True Bypass 9 switch effects looper from Loop Master yesterday. It is really nice. It didn't come with instructions, I guess because you would think a kid could hook it up correctly. I sent the owner an email, but I guess he has not got around to it yet.

The Looper starts from switch 1 on the right, to switch 9 on the left.

If I want to run my effects like I used to run them, ( RC Booster, then Compressor, Sparkle Drive, Tube Drive, PlexiTube, Fuzz Face, Jekyll and Hyde, chorus, noise gate, delay ) do I have to insert them into the switch box in that order?

I like the stacked distortion sound that I have been using. Since this box is true bypass, do I still hook them up in the order that I had them in, or will it make a difference in what order they are inserted?

It would be cool if I could have all of my distortions together 1-5, then chorus 6, Flanger 7, delay 8, tuner 9, without changing the tone that I used to have, due to stacked pedals.

I may just have to wait for Loop Master's email. I was just trying to get all my effects arranged and working today.

Here is a photo of the Looper below.

http://www.atlanticplumbing.net/toybox.jpg