PDA

View Full Version : From the land of Absolut Vodka...

SuperSwede
November 17th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Hi,

New member here! :)
I come from the same ice-cold land as Robert (Sweden).
I have been playing guitar for about 15 years. I have mostly played Blues and Rock/Jazz. I used to play on a Les Paul but have actually bought a Squier Tele Black & Chrome that plays so well that I got rid of the LP. I dont currently own a amp (I used to play on a Fender Twin and a Hughes & Kettner Attax). I am seriously considering the VOX amp that Robert has, but for now Guitar Rig on my Mac works great. I am also considering stand alone amp modelers since I am about to start playing with a band again (This time it will be country, which is really fun to play :)

I am sorry if my english writing skills are not that great, it´s been a while since I went to school...

Guitar-Chris
November 17th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Hi,

I am sorry if my english writing skills are not that great, it´s been a while since I went to school...

Hurray, one more "no native english speaker" as I am.

Eh, and welcome.

And i think Robert has to become official Vox endorser as so many people are buying this one after seeing his videos :)

Tim
November 17th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Hello Super Swede,

Welcome. I'm from America and your English is as good as mine.

Tim

SuperSwede
November 17th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Robert
November 17th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Dang, that is a good username! I should have thought of that. Oh well, du är varmt välkommen till The Fret.Net!

I miss the Swedish snus!

SuperSwede
November 17th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Good username and fantastic guitar :)
[Hagström Super Swede]

Och tack tack robert, får bjuda dig på en hutt starkt vid tillfälle ;-)