PDA

View Full Version : The Beatles in the distant future

Spudman
November 26th, 2009, 10:24 AM
This is funny
3Z2vU8M6CYI

marnold
November 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM
That's a riot. Thankfully I kept from spewing anything on my monitor. I knew that there was more to Scottie Pippen than meets the eye.

oldguy
November 26th, 2009, 10:57 AM
That is funny...........genius history experts like that, who piece together clues to present the "facts", are hilarious. And it happens every day!

This is precisely the reason Captain Nemo would not sell the VW beetle John Wilkes Boothe hid in to the MoleMen after they started spouting nonsense about "tyrant lizards" once walking the earth.............and I didn't blame him one bit.

jpfeifer
November 26th, 2009, 08:22 PM
This is hillarious! I'm wondering how much of our present history has been mashed up like thi from the past. Details do get screwed up over time when it is passed on verbally or if the written records are scarce. Hopefully our digital age will help to preserve history better than it had been in the past.

-- Jim

just strum
November 27th, 2009, 10:26 AM
It's good to see Scottie will get his long over due recognition. I thought for sure he would go down in history as only doing back-up vocals for Simon and Jordan (Paul Simon and Michael Jordon).

tot_Ou_tard
November 28th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Happy Beatmas all!