PDA

View Full Version : Michael Kelly Patriot Shadow with Wah pedals - Marshall and SD-9 pedal

Robert
November 27th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Another wah demo, hope I don't bore you to death with these!

This one is with the MK humbucker guitar through the Marshall on the clean channel, orange mode. I used the Maxon SD-9 before the wah pedals.

r5qRQm2hY38

helliott
November 30th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Neat noodlin. :applause What's your favourite of the wahs? I've tried a lot of different ones but keep coming back to my trusty Cry Baby basic.

Robert
November 30th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Well, after trying these wah pedals for quite a bit (can you tell by the number of videos I made? :D ), the regular Crybaby ended up winning for me. By a lot too. There was no competition in my book. It sounds fuller and richer than the other pedals, and I like the shorter travel as well. I have still my Fulltone Clyde, but I think it will end up on eBay since I now prefer the Crybaby.

helliott
December 2nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Same here. I tried EVH, Dimebag, Hendrix, Bad Horsie and some others. In the end the Baby is still it. Interesting, since the first wah I got more than 30- years back was -- you guessed it -- a Crybaby.

MAXIFUNK
December 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Another wah demo, hope I don't bore you to death with these!

This one is with the MK humbucker guitar through the Marshall on the clean channel, orange mode. I used the Maxon SD-9 before the wah pedals.

r5qRQm2hY38

Robert, That was great playing :applause :applause

Robert
December 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks Maxifunk!

Another MK video here (no distortion pedal used) -

uAUvJjX_hkk