PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Wyoming

Spudman
November 29th, 2009, 12:58 AM
Played at the fabulous Bull Moose Saloon in Alpine Wyoming this weekend and the owner and help loved us. We have 2 nights booked coming up that we are really looking forward to; New Years Eve and Friday New Years day. The place is a well known live music venue and balls to the walls party place.

http://www.bullmoosesaloon.com/index.html

The owner is a big music fan and has booked in many acts such as Mountain, Savoy Brown, April Wine, Kentucky Head Hunters, Asleep At The Wheel, Bad Company, Great White and many more you'd recognize. It's a pretty big honor for us to be on the same stage these bands have been on. We'll be sure to get in on the support bill this summer for some of the bigger shows.

So New Years is going to be a hoot...and yes, they are leaving the stripper pole up and we'll be sharing the evening with them. Of course you guys will get all the pictures that I can muster. This should be a riot!

SuperSwede
November 29th, 2009, 02:37 AM
So New Years is going to be a hoot...and yes, they are leaving the stripper pole up and we'll be sharing the evening with them. Of course you guys will get all the pictures that I can muster. This should be a riot!

This is excellent news Spudman! :D

piebaldpython
November 29th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Good score there Spud. Ya hafta get the owner to update his site. :poke

Spud's band and strippers on NY's Eve.......makes one shudder at the potential for decadence. :bootyshake

Just curious.....how long of a drive is this for you?....with me not being up on my Idaho/Wyoming geography. :nope

Spudman
November 29th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Just curious.....how long of a drive is this for you?....with me not being up on my Idaho/Wyoming geography. :nope

It's just 2 hours. Pretty good roads and beautiful scenery too.

street music
November 29th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Nice gig for you Spud, congrats!:applause

Kazz
November 29th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Congrats Spud....that is way cool.

Spudman
November 29th, 2009, 06:03 PM
This is what we get to drive by. See the highway on the left side? That's the road. I used to race that on my bicycle too. It's gorgeous and hilly.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zpxNq11gw0E/RqqFLcyRPCI/AAAAAAAABDE/IcBX4JHV1l4/s400/palisade1b.jpg

just strum
November 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Of course you guys will get all the pictures that I can muster. This should be a riot!

You are going to be busy - have a friend bring a camera.

Spudman
November 29th, 2009, 08:00 PM
You are going to be busy - have a friend bring a camera.

Quite true.:socool :happy

sunvalleylaw
November 29th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Sweet! Great news!