PDA

View Full Version : things are bound to be improving...

baldgit
November 29th, 2009, 10:51 PM
this is an old song that I like to play......These Days by Jackson Browne... http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8413901

evenkeel
November 30th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Very nice. I checked out some of the other tunes on your Soundclick page. Good stuff.

helliott
December 2nd, 2009, 12:43 PM
I like this song a lot. You do a very fine job interpreting it. I love the space and simplicity of the arrangement. Not many people know how to use space well. Keep up the great work, Dan. (What's the pretty photo of the gorge on your Sound Click page?)

sunvalleylaw
December 2nd, 2009, 11:10 PM
I liked it as I always like your stuff, BG. Thanks for sharing!

baldgit
December 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
thanks for listening guys!

Bluenote
December 7th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Great job with this song. Really nice playing and singing. I agree with helliott about the use of space too.

baldgit
December 8th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I like this song a lot. You do a very fine job interpreting it. I love the space and simplicity of the arrangement. Not many people know how to use space well. Keep up the great work, Dan. (What's the pretty photo of the gorge on your Sound Click page?)
Thanks for listening...and your kind words....the picture is of The Virgin River narrows ay Zion Nat. Park in Utah...a beautiful spot if you ever get the chance....Thx again.............Dan