PDA

View Full Version : MySpace finally 2 songs up!

deeaa
December 3rd, 2009, 02:17 PM
Yeh, this whobody band of mine...finally got to uploading 2 songs, which are 90% ready or something to that effect. Just added another guitar lick to 'Chemical' today, a kind of false harmonics thing.

http://www.myspace.com/whobodyband

Both songs I've posted here before too, nothing new for now.

We have some 12 more songs ready done just waiting for replays/remixes and a couple of working songs we're probably tackling first. It's just taking a LONG time, might well be it'll take us several years to finish a dozen songs or so. But who's in a hurry...not us :-)

The only problem is that you tend to want to remix them over and over again...never get anything ready...

Commodore 64
December 3rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
Put some more up! Reminds me a little bit of Midnight Oil.

Spudman
December 3rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
Sounds great. Now get some pictures up on your Myspace page.

deeaa
December 3rd, 2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys...yeah, all in good time...I haven't any pictures of us at hand...it's basically me & the drummer doing the stuff now. I originally did 'em solo and now we're changing the drums and also another friend is playing bass on new songs. But, they're all so much in beta stage it'll take ages for me to get them upped. Even these two, they're gonna be mixed better...the Chemical one is almost ready but the Devil one will be completely remixed still.

I've got two other bands as well taking up my time, and this one is something I don't have to hurry at all with :-)