PDA

View Full Version : New Guy to The Fret

TrixterQ
December 8th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Hey All,

I just wanted to say hello from Central NJ. This is my first post. I just found the forum yesterday, and think it is pretty great. I am also a member of The Gear Page, Gretsch-Talk and The Gretschpages.

I love to play the blues, surf music, and late 60's early 70's rock. I also have a pretty nice collection of Gretsches, Fenders and a few Gibson. Glad to be here.

Robert
December 8th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Welcome Trixter, hope you like our hangout!

Tig
December 8th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome to The Fret, TrixterQ! Sounds like you have a nice gear collection. Feel free to show us some pictures so we can drool on our monitors. :drool

Spudman
December 8th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Hi and welcome trixter.

evenkeel
December 8th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the gang. :applause :applause

Eons ago, ok mid to late '80s, I lived in the Summit/Basking Ridge area.

bigG
December 8th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Welcome aboard! :beer:

Even MORE eons ago than evenkeel, myself resided in Wildwood and Hillsdale in the late 60s! Loved both towns!

sunvalleylaw
December 8th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Welcome Trixter! Would love to see some pics of that herd of guitars sometime, and glad you joined us!

FrankenFretter
December 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Welcome, glad to have you here! I second the motion to have pics of your axes posted.

Brian Krashpad
December 9th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Welcome Trixter! Would love to see some pics of that herd of guitars sometime, and glad you joined us!

^ What Steve said!

Welcome TQ!

duhvoodooman
December 11th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Trixter! And here's another vote to see some photos of your gear collection! :AOK