PDA

View Full Version : Another old one

oldguy
December 15th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Glad to see David and aeolian posting some songs, thought I'd add one of my old Christmas conglomerations. I think maybe Sunvalley liked this one.
I believe Nelskie had a kind word for it as well........anyway.........
I had a lot of fun recording this way back when. Hope someone can give it a listen and enjoy.

http://www.box.net/public/9lks566gr1

M29
December 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I can picture cruisin in my 34 Ford coupe around dusk with the windows open and this cranked up. Some nice phrasing there OG.

M

oldguy
December 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks, M29!
I really like the clip you posted as well!:AOK

sunvalleylaw
December 15th, 2009, 09:52 PM
I did have nice words for that one, and still like it a lot. It is on my Christmas playlist. Thanks for re-posting Glenn! And Season's Greetings!

Algonquin
December 15th, 2009, 10:08 PM
All I can say is I'm thrilled to see the Member Clips section getting the attention it deserves :applause
Glenny, your recording captures a vibe and essence of when things may have been a little more relaxed and unhurried... another great Fret contribution.

I'd love to see some first time recorders through some up hear...

Great stuff!

sunvalleylaw
December 15th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Me again. As I was listening to this clip again, I was reminded of when I first heard it, and how long I have had friends here on the fret with whom to share recordings. Thanks everyone! Let's keep it going, and record, share and collab a lot more this coming year!

oldguy
December 15th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Me again. As I was listening to this clip again, I was reminded of when I first heard it, and how long I have had friends here on the fret with whom to share recordings. Thanks everyone! Let's keep it going, and record, share and collab a lot more this coming year!

+1 on that, Sun!
I've always said if anyone wants to put a clip up, by all means, do it!
This forum is the most supportive of any I've seen, and I've proved it time and again by posting clips I didn't think were up to snuff, and asking for help and advice. I think (hope) I've grown as a player as a result. In any event, it's been fun.
I really hope some of the newer members will jump in and get their feet wet.

aeolian
December 16th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Delicious tremelo going on here. I can just imagine myself on a nice sunny beach somewhere and let that music swirl around in my head.