PDA

View Full Version : Supernova

Lev
September 12th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Hey Guys,

Has anyone been watching Rockstar Supernova with Tommy Lee, Jason Newstead and Gilby Clarke)? I'm hooked!! every week I tune in to watch the house band who are incredibly tight. The lead guitarist is just AMAZING!!!

Last week this dude did an original song which blew away anything Supernova themselves have come up with! :D

Check out the guitar work on this! And if you watch it more than once you will have this song stuck in your head for at least a week. :DR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpCo9soZd9o

Spudman
September 12th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Cool! Thanks for posting this. I don't do TV so the only way I get visual is on the computer. This was a great clip (not the haircut place).

I'd heard of the show but couldn't watch it. Thanks again.

Tone2TheBone
September 12th, 2006, 09:25 AM
That looks and sounds pretty cool but the camera switching back and forth and moving around so much is distracting from the babes in the audience. :) And the guitars and amphs too.

Jimi75
September 12th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Poor Jason Newsted. He really had a great band after Metallica, but this tv formats (superstar, idol etc...) is the lowest level you can reach.

Spudman
September 12th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Poor Jason Newsted. He really had a great band after Metallica, but this tv formats (superstar, idol etc...) is the lowest level you can reach.

I agree. This gig probably pays pretty well though or he wouldn't have taken it. Besides he's probably hoping Carmen Electra is hanging around somewhere.;)

His other band Voivod just released a new album.