PDA

View Full Version : Belleau Wood - A Christmas Song

GREENMACHINE
December 19th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Hey guys,
This is me singing and playing a song by Garth Brooks called 'Belleau Wood', its a Christmas song but just not your 'usual' Christmas carol.

I am 16 years old, I'v been singing for 2 and a half years and I have been playing guitar for 3 and a half years.

http://www.box.net/shared/j0z8r25j1k

I hope you all enjoy it.

Cheers,
Cav

oldguy
December 20th, 2009, 07:40 AM
:AOK
Cav, that's the first time I've heard you sing. You sound great, man!
Your voice sounds very mature and in control for 16 yrs. of age.

Your playing's coming along nicely also, young man, but your singing was what really impressed me. Post some more stuff , man, your singing is first rate!:AOK

Hey, you still have that VG Strat?
Did you ever learn Layla after I pulled those videos down?

tjcurtin1
December 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM
+1! Nice job, Cav - and a Merry Christmas to you!

GREENMACHINE
December 20th, 2009, 11:55 PM
:AOK
Cav, that's the first time I've heard you sing. You sound great, man!
Your voice sounds very mature and in control for 16 yrs. of age.

Your playing's coming along nicely also, young man, but your singing was what really impressed me. Post some more stuff , man, your singing is first rate!:AOK

Hey, you still have that VG Strat?
Did you ever learn Layla after I pulled those videos down?
Hey Glenn,
Thanks, thats the first time I have put any of my singing on the net before. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I have just posted another song (my version of the song) called 'Wagon Wheel' by the Old Crow Medicine Show.

Yeah, I still have my VG Strat, I'm definitely not going to sell it.
Those videos are really helpful, I've learnt most of the parts now. I really appreciate you making those videos for me!

Merry Christmas,
Cav

GREENMACHINE
December 20th, 2009, 11:56 PM
+1! Nice job, Cav - and a Merry Christmas to you!
Hey TJ,
Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

have a great Christmas,
Cav

M29
December 22nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Nice job Cav very nice indeed!!

street music
December 28th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Cav,
I was blown away by your singing on this great song. You sound much more mature than 16 and I would say you could have a great future if you continue on with this career.

GREENMACHINE
January 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Cav,
I was blown away by your singing on this great song. You sound much more mature than 16 and I would say you could have a great future if you continue on with this career.
Hey Street Music,
Thanks for your kind words, I am studying music and hope I am able to have a career as a musician. I would like to move to America in a few years and persue music there.

Thanks again,
Cav