PDA

View Full Version : Don't stick your hand into crocodile's mouth

Robert
December 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Didn't know some people weren't aware of this... so in case you were thinking about sticking your hand into the mouth of a crocodile, hrrmm, DON'T DO IT!
Duh :thwap

PRD7uY1npLU

Spudman
December 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM
or one step further at the complete top of the stupidity list. Why would you?:thwap
VeDxO5vXZJA

This is the first stupid one I ever saw :thwap :thwap
6ZhHHVsAnI4

just strum
December 26th, 2009, 11:58 AM
My grandmother use to have an alligator (Oscar) that took up residence in her backyard. She would go out to the yard and feed it marshmallows.

I miss gram.

SuperSwede
December 26th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Ouch! How stupid! :D

duhvoodooman
December 26th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Idiots. This is the Darwinian natural selection process in action.... :thwap

Ilovecheapguitars
December 26th, 2009, 08:44 PM
that last one looks like it was filmed in Thailand. they have several places that look just like that. I went and saw one of those shows....luckily the one I went to went the right way lol.

Brian Krashpad
December 28th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Crocs are a lot meaner than gators, but I'd never mess with a gator either. In the USA most of the big crocodilians are alligators rather than crocs.

Gators are all over the place in our area (and thus the name of the university's sports teams' mascot). People who've lived here for any appreciable length of time know not to mess with them, but even among those, sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The director at a place called the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, located about 4.5 km's from Casa Krashpad, was cleaning plants from a pond surface a few years ago and has one less arm as a result.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/08/03/images/xlarge/Floridi_goodman_1811305.jpg

hubberjub
December 28th, 2009, 02:38 PM
2zG_f4sfRbM

bigoldron
December 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Crocs are a lot meaner than gators, but I'd never mess with a gator either. In the USA most of the big crocodilians are alligators rather than crocs.

Gators are all over the place in our area (and thus the name of the university's sports teams' mascot). People who've lived here for any appreciable length of time know not to mess with them, but even among those, sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The director at a place called the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, located about 4.5 km's from Casa Krashpad, was cleaning plants from a pond surface a few years ago and has one less arm as a result.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/08/03/images/xlarge/Floridi_goodman_1811305.jpg

We're not too far north of you Brian, and we have NO SHORTAGE of alligators. Lakes, rivers, ponds, streams, you never know where one (or 20) will show up. About a year ago, an 11 footer was shot in a pond about a 1/2 mile from my house. He had grabbed one of the neighbor's dogs and killed it. He was wounded, which makes them especially dangerous. Don't mess with gators folks!!! :what

birv2
December 30th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Important safety tip. Thanks!