PDA

View Full Version : My First Guitar Solo Album (19 years old)

je2_guitarz
December 30th, 2009, 11:51 AM
NoTizi is musical project by Jefri Irsyad, young Guitarist from Jakarta, Indonesia. All instrument played by him. In 2008, he started this project and released his independent first home recording album called “Proof of My Life ” one year later. Influence from John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai, he start his solo career as young skillful guitarist.

Listen to my guitar solo on www.myspace.com/jejeguitar

Eric
December 30th, 2009, 12:42 PM
NoTizi is musical project by Jefri Irsyad, young Guitarist from Jakarta, Indonesia. All instrument played by him. In 2008, he started this project and released his independent first home recording album called “Proof of My Life ” one year later. Influence from John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai, he start his solo career as young skillful guitarist.

Not sure how to phrase this, but...are you just here to pimp your album, or is this an actual person/account? I only ask because this seems like kind of an odd first post by a new user...

je2_guitarz
December 30th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Not sure how to phrase this, but...are you just here to pimp your album, or is this an actual person/account? I only ask because this seems like kind of an odd first post by a new user...

i want to active in this forum .. :D

Eric
December 30th, 2009, 12:58 PM
i want to active in this forum .. :D
Perhaps you should go introduce yourself in The Fret Players (http://www.thefret.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13) forum to let people know you are new here. That might help people to know you a bit better.

I hope to give your stuff a listen tonight when I get home. Good luck with everything.

je2_guitarz
December 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Perhaps you should go introduce yourself in The Fret Players (http://www.thefret.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13) forum to let people know you are new here. That might help people to know you a bit better.

I hope to give your stuff a listen tonight when I get home. Good luck with everything.

ok, i will do it .. Thanks :D

Eric
December 30th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Very impressive stuff, now that I've had a chance to listen to it. I've listened to a fair bit of Paul Gilbert and Buckethead, but am otherwise not that familiar with the instrumental guitar stuff.

It sounds really good, and the guitar work is really impressive. Did you write all of the songs?

je2_guitarz
December 30th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Very impressive stuff, now that I've had a chance to listen to it. I've listened to a fair bit of Paul Gilbert and Buckethead, but am otherwise not that familiar with the instrumental guitar stuff.

It sounds really good, and the guitar work is really impressive. Did you write all of the songs?
Thx Mr to listen my song , y, all song's written by me .. now i want to learn more about jazz , :)