PDA

View Full Version : Funny Kijiji Ad

Robert
January 6th, 2010, 12:36 PM
See http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-Guitar-to-practice-guitar-swings-etc-W0QQAdIdZ177755401

Hi,
I am looking for a guitar that I can use to practice worry free guitar swings with among other stage moves with. It doesn't have to work. If you have a electric guitar lying around you wouldn't mind letting go then please send me a message. Will pick up.
Thanks for looking!

Spudman
January 6th, 2010, 02:01 PM
I've got one for him. I can hardly wait to meet him when he comes to pick it up.:pancake

Algonquin
January 6th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Ah yes, the old Yngwie 360 manouver... I know it well :dude

Robert
January 6th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Ah yes, the old Yngwie 360 manouver... I know it well :dude

Do you? How many hours have you practiced that move? Be honest.

Algonquin
January 6th, 2010, 03:09 PM
How many hours have you practiced that move? Be honest.Just long enough to figure out that I don't have the ceiling height for such a manouver :thwap

Robert
January 6th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Just long enough to figure out that I don't have the ceiling height for such a manouver :thwap

Pictures, or it didn't happen!

:worthless

Spudman
January 6th, 2010, 03:53 PM
4jC9HIbt0i8
Just long enough to figure out that I don't have the ceiling height for such a manouver :thwap

Algonquin
January 6th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I love the 'I told you' at the end of the clip! That's classic :applause

marnold
January 6th, 2010, 08:48 PM
I tried it with my first bass back in college. The thing was so freaking heavy it was basically impossible. The neck length didn't help either. By the time I got my Peavey, I wasn't going to risk it doing something foolish.

rylanmartin
January 6th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Robert, I actually posted that ad to my facebook minutes after it was posted. I thought it was pretty funny!