PDA

View Full Version : 2 Swivel Slides for sale - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

tjcurtin1
January 12th, 2010, 08:14 PM
EDIT: Sorry for the post folks - I realized that it makes the most sense to just send them back than try to find someone these would fit.....

Interesting idea for a slide that swings away from your finger so you can fret with it, then back to slide. I bought two of these for Christmas, but find them too light for acoustic playing (would work fine for electric, though - check the site and the demo http://www.swivelslide.com/default.asp). They are coming out with a heavier version for acoustic (not yet publicized or I would have waited...) which will be worth a try - the feel of having your finger 'in the open' is nice and once you master the 'flick', I think it will be useful.

Anyway, I can send them back, but will lose half the refund in restocking and shipping costs - or just sell them for half-price if someone wants to try one. I have two sizes, an 8 and a 10. They should fit your finger SNUGLY to facilitate the swinging action. They cost $30 plus shipping new - asking $15. plus $2.00 USPS mailing.

TJ