PDA

View Full Version : Texas Heat

M29
January 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM
I thought I would post it here before I put it up on the bay. I am selling an Eminence Texas Heat speaker. The condition is like new with very little use in my smoke free home. I am asking 50.00 U.S. dollars plus the cost of shipping. paypaal or money order is fine. I took a quick picture but I can take more if you want to see the cone or any other part of the speaker. It has not been abused, I used it with my Valve Junior.:D I will leave it on here for 2 or 3 days and then it is up on auction.

http://webpages.charter.net/tankm4/texas%20heat.jpg

duhvoodooman
January 13th, 2010, 05:01 PM
PM comin' atcha....

M29
January 13th, 2010, 05:20 PM
I am sorry I did not state the ohms. It is 16 ohms. Thanks Vood for the heads up!

Oh... I have the original box and packaging for shipment as well.

M

duhvoodooman
January 13th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Darn! Need 8 ohms....

epi0205
January 14th, 2010, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=M29]I thought I would post it here before I put it up on the bay. I am selling an Eminence Texas Heat speaker. The condition is like new with very little use in my smoke free home. I am asking 50.00 U.S. dollars plus the cost of shipping. paypaal or money order is fine. I took a quick picture but I can take more if you want to see the cone or any other part of the speaker. It has not been abused, I used it with my Valve Junior.:D I will leave it on here for 2 or 3 days and then it is up on auction.

M29-
I'm sure interested in your Eminence. Could I get and idea on the
shipping to 79764.
Thanks!